hey all, promise not to laugh, but I have a question here, I have this amp, a vox t-15, and I have decided to buy an orange 35b, I spent quite a bit of money on the vox so I can't justify sellng it for nothing, so I was wondering, could I link the orange up to the vox to create some sort of make-shift bass rig sort of thing?
If I were you I wouldn't bother, 35 Watts isn't any more usefull that the 15 Watts the Vox will push. You'll basically have two practise amps. If you like the Vox I'd just stick with that and save for a full Orange Rig.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by 505
hey all, promise not to laugh, but I have a question here, I have this amp, a vox t-15, and I have decided to buy an orange 35b, I spent quite a bit of money on the vox so I can't justify sellng it for nothing, so I was wondering, could I link the orange up to the vox to create some sort of make-shift bass rig sort of thing?

Hey I'm not too familiar with these amps, If these are two solid state combos you'll find a bit difficult to rig them up, but I've had a look at the orange 35b you may be able to take the back of the equalizer out and take a certain cable (which will look like a regular guitar jack) out if it is not hard wired and connect the Vox into it, or it may have input switches in the back so you can connect a head to it but do not try this if you are unsure best to ask your local guitar technician or shop. But it depends on what sound you're looking for there are a lot of amps out there for a decent price that can really punch above there weight.

Hope this helps, but if it doesn't very sorry.
Last edited by paul_hayward at Sep 27, 2009,
you would need to run the line out into an attenuator and then into either the input on the vox or the cd/auxilury input, It's not really worth it though. since you'd be spending money on an attentuator when you could've just bought a bigger amp. this setup still wouldn't be enough for a live gig without getting almost all your volume through a PA system.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu