Hi. =)
Before I start, do any of you remember me?
I doubt it. oh well...

I have a question, and I thought Id'e get the best objective answer in here, from people who has experience with that sort of thing.

I'm going to buy a really good webcam this week, wanted to take your advice on wich is the best. since I don't understand in that sort of thing, does 30 frames in a second means good quality? I'll assume it does, but answer anyway.

Also, I need a good software to record videos. I want to start recording myself play so I could have motivation to get better on bass. I'm looking for something free, comfortable, and creative (maybe record 2 or 3 takes and put them in one video sort of thing, hope you know what I mean).

Anyway, great to drop by here again, so many memories from this place, so many laughs and good times. haven't been here in ages!

Thanks for your time!
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
hello
do u like oasis??
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Dude, I haven't seen you or your Bill Cosby avatar in forever

30fps is pretty much the industry standard, I think, but I'm not sure about that. I could be wrong.

As far as software goes, Windows Movie Maker is very simple and easy to use, and it really gets the job done. Nothing too fancy, but it works. Usually comes free on most windows computers now.
Yeah, I used Windows Movie makes a year ago, it is simple, but I didn't like it very much.
looking for something a bit more interesting.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
welcome back

my webcam is terrible
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
I remember you, welcome back

I got a pretty decent 5mp one from my work, I guess you can't go wrong with a decent Logitech webcam.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by faqu
Hi. =)
Before I start, do any of you remember me?
I doubt it. oh well...

I have a question, and I thought Id'e get the best objective answer in here, from people who has experience with that sort of thing.

I'm going to buy a really good webcam this week, wanted to take your advice on wich is the best. since I don't understand in that sort of thing, does 30 frames in a second means good quality? I'll assume it does, but answer anyway.

Also, I need a good software to record videos. I want to start recording myself play so I could have motivation to get better on bass. I'm looking for something free, comfortable, and creative (maybe record 2 or 3 takes and put them in one video sort of thing, hope you know what I mean).

Anyway, great to drop by here again, so many memories from this place, so many laughs and good times. haven't been here in ages!

Thanks for your time!

Pm if you would like sony vegas 8 pro for free.
a little lost.....
i thought you were just gonna have a little conversation with us, title was misleading, i thought you wanted to know what was up with me
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I don't like webcams. They usually have worse quality than normal video recorders.

Get a normal one if you have to.
DeVillains!
ALEXXXXXXYYYYYYYY

I don't know a lot about webcams, sorry But it's pretty easy to get a good quality one for cheap these days
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I remember you.. I seem to remember I stole your avatar for a while. sorry 'bout that. and i'll agree with the logitech suggestion.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
ilovepepsi, how you been? everything good? how's life? how's school/work?
You really need to remind me you exist, I sometimes forget.

ESTHERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333

Minky, who? The awesomeness that is Mr.Kennedy?? I seem to remember reading something like that, now that you say it kinda confirms it.
they be trippin'.

And moody git, I have the same avatar on the Megadeth boards. stop stealing my avatars! >=(

UG Profile