americanss!

I'm englishh, so i probably wouldn't buy from america cause it'd take forever to get shipped over here i suppose.

But.. I thought this was a good deal for you guys, don't know if i'm right because i didn't look into it.. It says the guitar is $720 and the thing is ending in an hour and it's only at like $250..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WASHBURN-HM-SERIES-WM40-VINDICATOR-GUITAR-FLOYD-ROSE-WH_W0QQitemZ130333075200QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item1e5874e700&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Good deall or nott?
Just saw the fact taht it had a floyd rose haha :P

Ooh and UG i'm sorry if this is advertisingg something else, (Not sure if i'm allowed to do that.. so.. just sorry in advance)

EDIT: Thought it was bloody sexy in my opinion :P
Last edited by Chasing Shadows at Sep 27, 2009,
It is a nice looking guitar. The bid ends in less than an hour so I figured I might as well give you my $.02.

The licensed floyd could be either a dream or a nightmare. You'll likely be experiencing problems with it until you get it professionally set up (not half-ass by some random dude at "John's Discount Music.")

I personally play a guitar with a licensed floyd, and I had it set up perfectly and I could do anything from beating it to death with Vai-style licks to just light vibrato and it won't go out of tune unless the strings are burned out (around a month for me, this also depends on how much you play.)

The pickups are also a bet, I'm not sure of the quality of them either -- but you can always swap out pups eventually. The fret access might suck because of the shape for the upper frets, not sure if that's a problem for you.

I do have good experiences with washburn however...they make pure quality instruments 100% of the time and to me, they are what dean should be for these kind of guitars...I would take the risk if I were you, the worst that could happen in this situation is you need new pups and the guitar needs a good setup.

I also see you have a Peavy XXX (great amp!) so you could do without super-great PUPS if they're not anything spectacular anyway.

Let me know if you bought this guitar and tell me how it is -- curious to hear.
It's a pretty good deal, go for it. And I agree with the guy above about the bridge issue. Have it set-up by an experienced technician if you want it to function properly.
Reported advertising
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Quote by Tatsumaru
Reported advertising

Why? He's obviously legit, dick.

TS, shipping from USA doesn't take long at all, a week at most.
Quote by Chasing Shadows
Hopefully we've managed to buy someone a guitar todayy, Haha.

Quote by Chasing Shadows
But.. I thought this was a good deal for you guys

Quote by Chasing Shadows
Ooh and UG i'm sorry if this is advertisingg something else, (Not sure if i'm allowed to do that.. so.. just sorry in advance)

Its advertising whether its his guitar or not ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Heyy man, I don't see the problem in what i just did..
I was just trying to help someone out if they wanted a guitarr cheap or something.

It wasn't my guitar, and it was from america, i'm english..
:S.. I don't seee the point in reporting mee to be honest.

Maybe the wording kind of made you think that i was selling it? But I really wasn't,
Yurghh.. -.-
hes just a report happy person, who needs to feel important by reporting someone, just ignore him, you werent advertising your were asking if it was a good deal. people do that all the time here
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
Your good intentions don't stop this from being advertising.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...