Hi fellow UGers!

I've finally decided to buy a new amp to use instead of borrowing my brother's peavey bandit 112 all the time. I'm looking to spend about 600 euros, but i could probably go up to 1000 euros if needed. I currently play on a Hagström Ultra Swede and I plan to buy a some kind of a telecaster as my next guitar.I think I want to buy new because the used market isn't very big here in sweden and I also would like to really know what I'm buying.

I want an amp With great cleans that, maybe with the helps from some pedals(suggestions???), will be able to handle tones that ranges from the britpop/indie/garagerock sound like The Kooks, Arctic Monkeys, Mando Diao, The Hives and The Sounds to the warmer vintage sound of John Mayer to the more modern lead sound like Bloc Party, Mars Volta and Muse. I'll mostly be playing at home but I want it to be able to handle jams with a drummer when needed. I haven't really tried any amp yet but from what i've heard the Vox ac-15 or the blackstart HT-5 might be what I want, could those do the trick or do you have any better suggestions?
Well...
As far as clean and mild crunch goes, you can't go wrong with a Fender Deluxe or DeVille. Especially with a telecaster. You might need a bit of a boost to reach a Musey kind of sound, but fot that trebly, Indie, Arcric Monkeys sound, they're awesome.
£600 (not sure in euro's), but theyre plenty loud for gigging if you mic it, so the4 drummer jams are well in its reach.
Vox AC's are always a class amp though, and you might get more bite out of one than the fender...
For 1000€ you can get an AC30 here in Germany, don't know about your country, though. Try the AC15 before buying, it has a completely different sound compared to an AC30.

Some kind of Fender maybe... Or an Laney GH50l paired with an Framus FR212.

Go used if you can, could bring some real good deals.
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Thanks for your responses, it seems like a vox would be the best choice, but how does it work with pedals and what kind of pedal is needed to give it that muse/mars volta/bloc party sound. BTW, what is the difference between
Vox AC30 CC1
Vox AC30 CC2
CC1 is the 1x12 version and CC2 is the 2x12 version.
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Quote by TheHeartOfLife
Is the additional 12 worth the extra 86 euros that you'll have to pay for the CC2??

Depends, the sound will be fuller but it will weigh alot more too.