niice. not a big fan of that binding though... but to each there own.

hope it serves you well!

HNGD!
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Quote by MickAlmighty
niice. not a big fan of that binding though... but to each there own.

hope it serves you well!

HNGD!

NO WAY! the binding is half the reason i got it ffs XD
wowowowowowowowowowowow I'm loving the white one is it two volume or two tone and is there a white 7 stringer of these????? HNGD
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Beautiful HNGD!!
Ibanez RG370DX
Schecter C-1 Classic
Valveking 112 w/ Celestion V30
Bad Monkey
Tanglewood TW28 Acoustic
Hate the binding. Whatever happened to simple cream/white binding?

HNGD
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
that binding is sexy
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Quote by dukeofmetal
wowowowowowowowowowowow I'm loving the white one is it two volume or two tone and is there a white 7 stringer of these????? HNGD

two volume

makes for a good on/off switch

and really, i hate a plain gloss gutiar. especially a plain gloss black. so visible binding of any sort makes the guitar look a lot better to me. and i really like abalone binding
Quote by dukeofmetal

2 vol, 1 tone. and yes.

TS, I love the white Hellraisers, they just so clean and a lot nicer than the red or black.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I prefer the black cherry, but the white is still great too. I will be a C-1 someday, probably with a FR though.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Nice guitar but that abalone binding is hideous.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by dukeofmetal

I have the red c-1 hellraiser. It's a two volume and I just checked the schecter website (http://www.schecterguitars.com/), there is a white seven string, altho, in my opinion, the red looks killer.
D@mn nice guitar. That is the exact model and color I have my eye on right now as my next guitar.
I have the black cherry FR version of that and they play very nice. I do have to say that the abalone binding looks better on the back cherry than the white, but to each his own. HNGD ^^
Very nice first NGD I love that guitar!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Yeah they're nice guitars. Personally, I think too many people have the black cherry finish so it's nice to see a white one.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Simsimius
Hate the binding. Whatever happened to simple cream/white binding?

HNGD

so true, so true.

they seem to of just... vanished
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
congrats, looks beautiful. the abalone binding seems to be a love/hate thing. but i find it to be alright. i think it looks better on the white then on the others. im looking to get something like this someday. HNGD!

TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
HNGD love how simple and beautiful that guitar looks
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Hahaha, that was going to be my first guitar but I chose the Black FR version instead. Mines the older model so it doesn't have binding on the front. Which I prefer more than the 08 models with the binding. :P
thanks guys! im loving it too.

i just dont understand how some people hate the biding :P. you either hate it or love it, and i love it XD.

and yeah, i thought the black cherry was too common so i figured i would go something different than most people. and i really like white :P