Page 1 of 4
So tonight I embark on a mission of epic proportions.

The back story:
About 1 month ago, on a rather drunken night, me and 5 of my buddies made a bet with each other, we each took £25 and put it together, one of us was appointed the task of looking after this large sum and we all agreed that whomever completed the task first would win the £125.

The bet:
In a nutshell, first one to have sex with a chick that all 5 of us agree is ugly/fat wins the money.

Today:
This morning one of my friends got in touch with me saying he had contacted a fat chick and was up for the challenge, we all deemed her to be suitable for the task and tonight he is going to meet up with her for sex. About half an hour ago he has told me that he is having cold feet so I agreed to help him out and we split the money 50/50. I went on one of those 'meet anonymously for sex' sites, found myself a willing participant and tonight, I too, will be getting it on with a fat chick. Quite frankly I'm really scared about this but I'm determined to go through with it.

So Pit, is this an act of supreme idiocy or complete awesomeness?

Tl;DR - I'm having sex with a fat chick tonight for £62.50.

EDIT: Here are pics of the women in question!

My buddies choice:

And mine:
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Last edited by tobysaurus at Sep 27, 2009,
The game's called Piggy. And I'd go for it, it's kind of like prostitution.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You're selling your dignity for £62.50? I wouldn't be bothered by that. Who cares about being graceful, right?
Just use protection dude, I don't wanna see you post in two weeks saying you got fat ugly AIDs
Go for it.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Yeah you're stupid.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Valderama
Surely the prize money should be £150? 6 people - £25...?

No, one of the 5 said he would never do it but was still willing to put money in.

5 of us, 4 doing the challenge and in the end only 2 of us willing to go through with it.
Quote by Monolith295

Quote by Kensai

Quote by CFH82
Go for your choice.
Her eyes are prettier.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

itd make a good lol moment in the future, like when your older and start sharing sex-capades with your friends.. you definitely will have a story to tell haha. plus she could be good practice knowwhatimsayindawg........ got nothing to lose
Actually, that's less frightening now I see the pictures. I'd go for it if I'd get full prize money.
You're a dick, TS.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Go for it!
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
IMO those girls aren't even that bad, I'd do it for free so for £62.50, yer laughing.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
So I guess this is a little different for you, since you normally have to pay to get that kind of action, eh TS?

Quote by Monolith295

Quote by Kensai

Quote by CFH82

Im glad I dont do this ****. Enjoy those lovey rolls of fat t.s.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Not that bad for what it is, go for it!

However be warned she looks like the crazy type of fat girl, your probaly going to be bruised for a few weeks
Some chubby girls are really cute and don't have too much flab to them. The first girl in TS's post doesn't look half bad from her face, and you can see cleavage (best part about them, the big boobs).

The second girl looked pretty ugly to me
Last edited by dudius at Sep 27, 2009,
Quote by dudius
Some chubby girls are really cute and don't have too much flab to them. The first girl in TS's post doesn't look half bad from her face, and you can see cleavage (best part about them, the big boobs).

The second girl looked pretty ugly to me :barf:

dude the second one looks way better, the first one is the fat chick who makes sarcastic comments aboutr everything because she feels so low about herself
Quote by Antis0cial
dude the second one looks way better, the first one is the fat chick who makes sarcastic comments aboutr everything because she feels so low about herself

Lol, that's probably true....I just don't like the second one's face...just not my type.

And I must admit, I'm a little bit of a chubby chaser. The girls who I tend to be attracted to are much shorter than me (I'm 6'0" and usually go for girls 5'6" and lower) and have a couple extra pounds on them. I don't mind a little belly if she's got boobs and ass to make up for it.
Quote by dudius
a couple extra pounds on them. I don't mind a little belly if she's got boobs and ass to make up for it.

little belly is great, but those girls are just plain fat in my standards
I'm gonna go ahead and agree with the people who say they don't look that bad. I myself would hit that for free if given the correct opportunity. Fat chicks don't necessarily need to be ugly. If you had posted a picture of a fat chick with pus-leaking acne, a walrustache and a lazy eye, then I would have gone like "Ew, omg dont do it, dude!" but those two don't look like bad choices. So unless you have some inhumanly high standards, then this shouldn't be too bad for you.
-| YOUR AD HERE, PM ME OR CALL +354 540-2700 |-

---
Zuka's my hero
---
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Goro taught me a valuable lesson in the first movie:

When you are near the edge of a cliff, do not break Johnny Cage's expensive sunglasses.
**** I'd do it for free
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
You have absolutely no shame you despicable excuse for a human being...I admire that.

Just dont make the movie mistake and tell the girl what youre doing.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Full body pics would help so we can determine just how fat they are.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by The4thHorsemen
um they're actually not that bad. the second one is fairly attractive

Hahahahaha

You have some low standards then.

Both are 3/10 at best. He's just doing it for the lulz.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Page 1 of 4