I imagine Mansons are epice win, but I doubt anyone here actually has one. I mean, they cost like £3K! Still, any info on these would be awesome.
Quote by philjay
^^I never ceases to amaze my guitar playing friends. It's all fun in games till I bring out the MIGHTY TOASTER

(Discussion about the Orange Tiny Terror)
If they're good enough for Bellamy I'm sure they're good enough for you. I would get one if I could afford it.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius

I saw that

Yeah. Manson guitars are beast. But the Koass pad seems essential.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I saw that

Yeah. Manson guitars are beast. But the Koass pad seems essential.

Yeah, I wish my '72 Deluxe was Manson Modded.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I've got one, a Red one from the first batch, one of the best guitars I have ever owned, fantastic build quality and sounds awesome, the 2009 production run (of 25) sold out in a few weeks, the 2010 run sold out in 3 days!! Admittedly it is expensive but had to have one, there's a short video of it here when I was trying out amp sounds between my 2 amps, few bum notes here and there but it was done in a bit of a hurry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBzaJFjSZv8 :-)
Quote by Simsimius

That's a retardedly high amount of money to spend on a MiM Fender. If you got a second hand one and did the work yourself, you could do it for about 4-500 quid less.

Anyways, I think the Mansons are cool, but I wouldn't get one with a Kaoss pad. Even Bellamy seems to only use it as a gimmick really...and you've got to spend a shit load on extra electronics asides from the guitar.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
played one once, actually was up there with one of the best guitars ive ever played, i didnt get on with the kaoss pad but thats mainly because im more of a basic guitarist and not into the snth stuff.

but bellamy has afew interviews floating around, about these mansons and what they sound and play like. so a quick google search may help you decide abit quicker
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
I was thinking about not bothering about the Kaoss Pad but I do now use it now and again. It was a choice of having a wierd looking Red Tele for £3200 or a wierd looking Tele with a X-Y Pad for £3500 (less than 10% more) My mate played it at a gig a few days ago and it looked very cool with the lit up X-Y Pad :-)
I don't know about their guitars, but Manson basses are f@cking spectacular. I imagine their guitars are probably top-notch, also.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley