This will most likely be my next guitar, but I am trying to decide between either a Matteo Blue finish or a Fiery Orange Maple finish.
Let me know which ones you guys prefer and maybe a bit of reason why, just wanted to know your opinions before making a final decision.
Thanks,
-Dave
Attachments:
513bm7.jpg
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Last edited by Dave Gilmour at Sep 27, 2009,
Orange will show off your fiery Latin personality, so chou should buy dat one, my friend.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

I'd get orange. It just looks better to me.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Orange.

The blue makes it look too much like the Modern Eagle PRS model.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Orange will show off your fiery Latin personality, so chou should buy dat one, my friend.

A statement which is nothing short of win. Thanks for the feedback lol
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by Dave Gilmour
Here's a link to the fiery orange pics...

http://www.bassexchange.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2492

oh dear
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Blue. Just Blue.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
a guy on craigslist is selling the orange one for $3000, any thoughts?
meh... I like blue
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
i vote for the blue. but thats just me
Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24
Marshall MG30DFX
ISP Noise Decimator
Need a new amp. Any ideas? PM me

Quote by Kensai
Either you got the wrong thread or the gays in your state are very well hung.

They're proprietary PRS pups. Patented and such.
Actually, I've heard that the routing and wiring on the 513 is so complex that you can't switch them out for different pickups. If you dont want the pups, the guitar must be sold.
i like the blue. if you're going to get orange then you need orange. not dreary pumpkin. plus you want that thing to look as awesome as it sounds, and that blue is amazing!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip