First, this is not an AD.

I'm kind of a newb on the guitar, I've been playing since January. I use utube for most of my learning. Jamplay.com had a star spangled banner lesson but they only show half of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9pgJzD9l7g&feature=related

I really like their version of the song, but I can't find any matching tabs to finish the song. I need to do the rockets red glare part and beyond.

I was hoping someone could refer me to the corrosponding tabs for the Jamplay version. I considered spending the $20 and joining but it sounds like kind of a ripoff.
$20 is like 2 hours of work. Just join, you will learn more too.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Its not really a ripoff some teachers would charge 20$ for one lesson and some would charge more
Quote by twasbrilling
Its not really a ripoff some teachers would charge 20$ for one lesson and some would charge more

i`m doing well then `cos i`m charging £27 per hour
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Yea we feel $20 is well worth it (considering it's tough to get a half hour of lessons from someone in-person). As of today, we have ~370+ hours of lessons from 34 instructors...including teachers on webcam to help you 12+ hours per day. Join and see what you think. If you hate it just let us know and we'll provide you with a full refund.