Hi, i was just wondering if you guys could help me out and give me some criticism to know what i need to do to get better at guitar, heres a link to my video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wswJPCBSRHY
thanks everyone!
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
Study some theory and scale progressions. You're huge on the minor pentatonic scale (as am I) but you can learn other scales to expand your sound. For instance, the major pentatonic scale (almost the same as the minor) makes your sound brighter. Also, you could do some exercises like triplets or some lessons here on UG.com. Don't stop playing!
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Bum=p!
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
Sounds pretty Awesome to me, It just takes practise man, I say that but I'm very lazy these days but as musicians we should always be learning and willing to ever expand our knowledge. Study some theory and put it into practise so your technique is there too. Dammit I'm begining to sound like yoda or some **** when I'm far from being a master guitarist myself lol. Anyways awesome playing dude. Keep Rocking.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1207251
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
once more a bump!
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
This is pretty good, but you might want to look into more music theory so you get a varied sound, rather than just a standard minor pentatonic style. You wanna try to get away from a too generic sound.

Still, nice vid. Check out my C Major Improvisation video, and you'll notice that I solo around in Dorian/Lydian/Major to get a nice sound. Now whether my tehcnique's perfect or not is another thing, but you know what I mean.
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Thanks guys! I'll check out some more scales, and come back with a new vid once iv got em down!
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
just a small suggestion for you to experiment with, use much heavier vibrato on sustained notes. certain notes didn't sound so great which heavy vibrato might cure
thanks dude (:
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube