Hello!

I currently own:

Guitar: Peavey Wolfgang Special (or something?) EVH Signature with some kind of DiMarzio pickups in it.
Amp(s): Line6 Spider III 30W , A 10w Laney practise amp and a POD X3.

What I usually run is the Pod through the practise amp (neutral eq's), or just headphones in the pod. And of course, the spider, normally.

However, now I'm thinking of getting some fresh new gear, but I don't really know what to sell/keep etc.

Please mind that I play ALOT at home, so I need something that works fine at quite low volumes aswell.

What do you suggest?
No budget?
A Bogner twin jet Uberschall w/ a Mills Acoustic afterburner cab and atteunator for home practice.
Gear :

Ibanez RG2570 (has yet to post pics)
Crap Wal-Mart guitar that came in a 70 buck starters pack.
Marshall MG15, I know
sell everything except the wolfgang and buy a Vetta
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Try and sell the spider for about £40. What genre do you and what's your budget?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
New amp.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Sorry. Genre is pretty much only death metal. Mostly technical death metal. My budget varies, but I'd rather sell some of my gear to buy new pieces. Of course I'll have to add some, but I'm not looking for like 1k+ amps.
Quote by Panikak
Sorry. Genre is pretty much only death metal. Mostly technical death metal. My budget varies, but I'd rather sell some of my gear to buy new pieces. Of course I'll have to add some, but I'm not looking for like 1k+ amps.

Used 5150
Randall T2/V2
Vetta
Kran Rev +
ENGL Fireball

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Used 5150
Randall T2/V2
Vetta
Kran Rev +
ENGL Fireball

How much is a vetta?:O
A used Vetta can easily be found for less than a grand.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Aight, but what about half a grand? Any "ok" amps there?

Also, here in Sweden, it's alot harder to find used amps than in the US
What amp for about half a grand, prefer un-used, would you suggest for Technical Death Metal? I use it, as stated above, a lot for bedroom practise, so it can't be some Bugera super loud thingy