just sick...thats all...

lol..ok..ill add a question in, can i switch out any part to make it even better (pickups, etc etc)
um... what're we supposed to be looking at?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Are you trying to sell it or something?
Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
Yeah link no worky
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Your guitar is an email address? I see....
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
It's a MIJ Strat, right? Yes you can mod it. This thread seems pointless.

EDIT - Nevermind. I googled the email address in the first post and found a craigslist ad. Now TS linked a new guitar.
Last edited by stratman7 at Sep 27, 2009,
Way to tack on another 1k. But it won't sell that high and adding mods doesn't help re sale value much/at all
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
it was actually more of a brag post cause i was just about to trade it out on craigslist (note the email that i had up was one of the people i was thiking of trading with) then i looked up how much mine was, sick score of $1000 from daddy's ... or its a replica..

but down to the wire exact from what i remember
i didnt post it as a selling price, thats what its saying, is that true (cause if it is i basically scored 1k from daddy's) .. im obv keeping a $1700 guitar if its worth that much
Why would it be a replica of a reissue?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
idk..cause im seriously doubting something like daddy's screwing up that bad... lol i bought it in 06 or something and it was made in 05..
Fender prices have all gone up recently. A couple of years ago $700 used seems like a decent deal for that guitar, nothing really to brag about though.
Could you perhaps in one proper post explain to us what the heck you're talking about? I don't understand a bit of what's going on.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
its at the guitar shop right now, but either 2day or 2moz it will be fixed up (needed it re-strung + neck adjusted and everything, putting 11 gauge (after having on 9's) with a heavy low E string on it (58), so it would snap if i didnt)
i iz confused

TS, are you saying that the guitar that you own is a replica of a reissue?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
ok, i bought a guitar 3 yrs ago from daddy's junky music. it said Fender American Strat, and i got it for around $700. I liked it cause it looked cool. I recently decided to look for it and i type it in on the internet and saw prices saying that it was $1700. Now im wondering if that can even be possible that daddy's screwed up that bad, or if my guitar is really just a semi-cheap knockoff of that. IF ITS REAL, then what can i do to mod it and make it better than it already is ..
Don't mod it and be happy. Prices just probably went up.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
dont mod it. leave it the way it is
feel free to add me
if the prices went up, then why?.. i mean, should i sell it and actually buy a decent $1200-1300 guitar or would this guitar ACTUALLY play like a great guitar.

I mean, ive played it for a while, but i haven't played many other guitars so i don't know what to compare it to, and i have a crappy amp ATM (will be buying a vypyr 60 tho)
MIA Strats are generally good guitars. Play some other guitars and see how yours compares, then decide whether or not to sell it.
it might not be a vintage, does the fret board carry on past the nut on yours? and check the serial number
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Quote by FODICO
if the prices went up, then why?.. i mean, should i sell it and actually buy a decent $1200-1300 guitar or would this guitar ACTUALLY play like a great guitar.

I mean, ive played it for a while, but i haven't played many other guitars so i don't know what to compare it to, and i have a crappy amp ATM (will be buying a vypyr 60 tho)

did i recommend you that?
feel free to add me
i dont know the serial # (its in the shop right now), but the fret board is exactly the same as the pic in that picture
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
did i recommend you that?

HELL YA!!! ..lol.. im gonna prob order it in the next couple days so i can get the deal as well
If it's an American, I see no reason why it wouldn't play well. Keep it, it's a nice guitar. Play that through a Hot Rod Deluxe or something and it'll sound good as hell.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
i just messed up my beggining post, plus i dont know most guitar terms that u guys use yet