So I have GP5, and I'm confident that what I'm talking about are called poly rhythms, but dont kill me if they arent.

Is it not possible to have one track in 4/4, one in 7/4 and one in 9/4 in guitar pro?
Because when I change the signature for one track, they all change

Help?
Quote by luv090909
Never seen guitar pro, poly rhythms, or poly rhythms in guitar pro?

Poly Rhythms in guitar pro.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Just keep the metronome on a standard signature that all of them can synch on every so many beats and subdivide in your head. That's what I do.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
okay, I found out how to do it: just click on the little "4/4" button on the top left of the page, and change it
But that becomes a pain when you have to copy paste parts to get a few repeats here and there.

And I was thinking of poly meters, not poly rhythms. My bad.

Edit:-
I know how to change the time signature. But the problem is, that changes the time signature for ALL the tracks. I want one track in 9/4, one in 7/4 and one in 4/4.
Not happening
Yeah it is still possible to do it, you can just write the part over the usual 4/4 measure, and add a performance mark to show where the 1st crotchet or quaver falls upon. While it will all be measured in 4/4 if you look at it properly the beats will be displaced over a couple of bars.
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
Yeah it is still possible to do it, you can just write the part over the usual 4/4 measure, and add a performance mark to show where the 1st crotchet or quaver falls upon. While it will all be measured in 4/4 if you look at it properly the beats will be displaced over a couple of bars.

I think I'm gonna download tux guitar and see if they support it.
Just work it out. Have one doing triplets and one doing straight beats. Check out some Meshuggah tabs, they usually do it like that.
Quote by luv090909
I think I'm gonna download tux guitar and see if they support it.

It doesn't, I used to use Tuxguitar.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by luv090909
Edit:-
I know how to change the time signature. But the problem is, that changes the time signature for ALL the tracks. I want one track in 9/4, one in 7/4 and one in 4/4.
Not happening

If I click on a track and then change the signature it only changes it for the few I selected...
Maybe try highlighting the track you want to change the signature for and leave the rest un-highlighted ,then try changing it? It might have to be selected in order to change it individually.

Or just do it in your head - record the track, then play over it on another track to the different time sig. It'll help you out in the long run too.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Djaydjay
If I click on a track and then change the signature it only changes it for the few I selected...

What version?

And I cant gget tuxguitar to run ~_~
Quote by Djaydjay

What TS means is that he wants different signatures on different (instrument) tracks at the same time, what you're implying (I think) is that when you change it, it only changes for the measures you selected.

simply put:

You are talking about measures where TS is talking about tracks
Quote by lucertia.
How do you put an accidental into guitar pro without using the tab?

Man we need better software
Quote by luv090909
But that becomes a pain when you have to copy paste parts to get a few repeats here and there.

yea, but I think that's the only way to do it.