Hello to all, I uploaded a new track to my profile there called "Ashes and Dust" its a Progressive Power metal song, I uploaded 2 versions, one purely instrumental and one with a guitar playing the proposed vocal melodies.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
pretty cool, but IMO you guys would benifit form a bassist greatly.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
We do have a bass player (Probably the most talented member of the band actually) but hes at university 2 hours away, so he will be recorded at some point when I see him again haha.
pretty good. drumming wasn't that great and the breakdowns especially at 25 seconds were kind of lacking. maybe the bassist could add something to make it sound better when he records with you.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Hey man, it's a pretty cool song! The drums obviously aren't ideal, but as most of us are, getting an awesome drum sound isn't usually economically feasible. The guitars sound really good! The idea for the song is awesome, as far as the rhythm guitars go. The chuggin' is totally heavy and it's awesome. The melody just seems a bit uninspired. I really really like the without melodies version, it's pretty gritty and i think it's rad!

Thanks for critting mine btw.
Quote by celitus
We do have a bass player (Probably the most talented member of the band actually) but hes at university 2 hours away, so he will be recorded at some point when I see him again haha.

ah i see. let me know when he records it and ill give ya a more indepth analysis
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm