EDIT: Or at least there was.

stratkat
Last edited by EuBoat at Sep 27, 2009,
Quote by EuBoat
There's already a thread about this.

EDIT: Or at least there was.

yeah some cnts were spamming it so it got removed
Quote by PeZ546
I'm genuinely surprised that he was arrested by Switzerland, of all nations!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by NFFC_1865
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8277176.stm

Why is everyone supposedly so "shocked and dismayed" that a man who has admitted sex with a 13 year old girl would be arrested after being a fugitive for so many years.

I for one have no sympathy.

I'm more bothered by the fact that he was arrested 30 years after the fact, with a warrant that is not actively being pursued.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
"Hey, well, y'know, it was the '70s..."
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
his movies sucked, too.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
^ have you seen chinatown or the pianist?
roman polanski is a good director, it's a shame he was caught up in a situation like this.

does anyone find that a life sentence for having sex with a 13 year old seems to harsh? he even plead guilty. the girl wants the case dropped, anyway.
Sent from my iPad.
the pianist was a good movie too. oh well that's what you get for sticking your pen is in the little kats
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
Quote by lucertia.
yeah some cnts were spamming it so it got removed
It didn't "get removed".

The asshole that started that big ole bucket o' fail deleted it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I thought that you couldn't be arrested after 7 years or something unless the crime was murder.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
His wife and unborn child were brutally murdered. He may have had sex with a 13 year old, but I still feel really bad for him.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
It didn't "get removed".

The asshole that started that big ole bucket o' fail deleted it.

Well we cant all give as valuable contributions to UG as yourself, regardless of our family situations

...anyway i wouldnt imagine this from Switzerland, that is pretty gay from their point. The case was dropped a few years ago i think and the judge at the time was after him because he was a successful jew.

my reservoir of care is not developing any boners right now.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by paintITblack39
does anyone find that a life sentence for having sex with a 13 year old seems to harsh? he even plead guilty. the girl wants the case dropped, anyway.

A life sentence? Really? That's a bit extreme.

I would also just like to say that the Swiss inviting him to an event held in his honor as a trap to arrest him is brilliant.
Well, if he's been arrested, then that means more 13 year-olds for the rest of us.
Hurrah and huzzah.
The girl was compensated and has dropped all the charges. I feel that's enough to warrant his being left alone, nevermind the fact it was 30 years ago.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.