Page 1 of 2
ok so im a bit of a pickle. Me and this friend of mine that happens to be a very pretty girl agreed on instead of going out we would just be friends with benefits. yes aka "****buddies". thats ok with me but im afraid that someone will get hurt as it is likely one of us will fall in love with the other. So pit, do you have any tips or ideas as how to keep ourselves for falling for each other?
Beat her senseless at random intervals.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Someone will get hurt, namely you because you're the one looking into it.

One of you will if you're "friends with benefits" for long enough
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Relationship thread, but honestly... just go with it.
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
"I have a romantic pickle... I also have girl problems."

If you're so concerned, don't do it.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Also, we are gonna need pics.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Full frontal lobotomy. j cann raely recomänd itt!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Go for it. If you start to feel emotions for her, then stop doing it.
Dont sig me, bro!

Quote by Unourrit01
i love you.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lulstack?
And! It should have been "How to not fall in love". "How not to fall in love" makes it sound like there's going to be a heart warming story.
CuSO4

Falcon Punch
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
* at TunaFish

OH DAMN YOU!!!

Quote by SteveHouse
TunaFish ==

This made me lol:
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
It's morphing time bitches.
Friends with Benifits relationships rarely if ever end without someone falling for the other person. Seriously, unless this is a hit-it-and-quit-it situation with a lot of downtime in between, it's either going to end very well (relationship) or very badly.
take a dump on her, that way you'll think she's too smelly to love and she'll think your a nut case and not boyfriend material
punch her in the eye occasionally.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by PussyPunk182

with your penus!!!
Don't do it. It seems you are really into this girl. Otherwise you won't be posting in the PIT about "how not to fall in love". You are afraid you'll be in love with her and end up hurting yourself. Don't do it. Just be friends with her.

PS: Can we have a huge banner on the front page indicating that we have a Relationship Thread for these kind of things?
Sex does from a biological point of view bond you to her, aka falling in love.

Either abandon now, or accepts that one of you are going to get hurt in the future.
When I was a little kiddo I came up with The Rules.
As stupid as hey sound they just worked. (I avoided ANY love for years, till I broke the rules )

1 Don't look at her.
2 Don't think about her.
3 Remember the worst things about her.

So, if you **** her, you break all three.
So...your getting a pretty chick to do basically nothing but be your casual friend and for sexy time? Dude don't **** this up man!
What's better big ol' man-tits or a small-titted woman?
Quote by Kensai
Full frontal lobotomy. j cann raely recomänd itt!

Icwatudidthar

If you're so føcking concørned, don't føcking do it then!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Psh, something can always go wrong with whatever it is you're attempting in life.

Take some chances, enjoy the awesome booty that's gonna be wagging on your wang, and have a good time.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by PussyPunk182

the whispering eye perhaps?
uhh, don't worry about it just **** her as much as you can.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by GHTransfer
Who cares?
If you fall in love, go for it. Do not resist love.

Love = FAIL

Love was invented by men so women would **** more often.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
take a dump on her, that way you'll think she's too smelly to love and she'll think your a nut case and not boyfriend material

That's the best bit of advice I've heard all day.

Scrap that.

All year.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
In your place, I wouldn't have agreed to that in the first place. Love, being in or making, is a special thing, you should really only share it with those that you really feel that you are close to, or are special to you.

Have fun. You *****.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
why the **** wouldn't you just date the bitch? Now you have to worry "oh waa waa i might end up loving her, or she might love me" well who the **** cares? There's no reason to just have sex and not be in a relationship with her, other than you or her or both having never been in one, one or both of you just got out of one, or she wants to **** other guys while she's ****ing you.

Dude. No matter what happens, if you're not in a relationship with her, you lose in the end. No matter what. Trust me, i've been down this road. There's a rather large cliff at the the end.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Iamlightofevil
So...your getting a pretty chick to do basically nothing but be your casual friend and for sexy time? Dude don't **** this up man!

He said it perfect.
That's biologically impossible mate. The fact that you'll be having sex with her implies taht she will have orgasms. Female orgasms trigger the production of the oxytocin hormone, which is the 'binding hormone'. It is also the hormone that makes sure that a mother keeps loving her babies. That is because oxytocin is also released when babies drink breast milk.
MY RIG
ESP LTD MH-400
Roland Cube 15X
Anal
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Page 1 of 2