Hi, I can't find a good myspace layout thing on the internet. Not something pre-made, something where I can put our logo on the background and have lots of control over things. What sites or programs are good, google isn't giving me anything worth using.

I'd love to be able to put it so when you open its just our logo, big across the screen, much like this. http://www.myspace.com/forevermore. If anyone's got help I'd love it.

Thanks.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Something more band oriented would be great.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
It's basic coding pretty much, get learning and save yourself some money

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Learn html? It's really not that hard if you start slow. Pay someone to do it for you if you can't be bothered. A friend charges $50 for a full layout, but he's pretty popular. Someone in your town starting up might do it for 10.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
well as of now, we aren't worth paying someone else to do it... and I'd love to not have to learn html stuff... but if I must, is there a good basics tutorial on some html coding someone could recommend to get me started?
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
well as of now, we aren't worth paying someone else to do it... and I'd love to not have to learn html stuff... but if I must, is there a good basics tutorial on some html coding someone could recommend to get me started?

Are you sure you're ready for a MySpace page? Wait until you're "worth" paying someone to make you a layout. I don't think it's a good idea to have a half assed page because you're not "worth" it.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I've been curious about this sort of thing myself.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Are you sure you're ready for a MySpace page? Wait until you're "worth" paying someone to make you a layout. I don't think it's a good idea to have a half assed page because you're not "worth" it.

Thats a very good point. But no, we're ready, we need something, but at the same time, we aren't very established yet and I don't know if I could rationalize spending 50 dollars on the way our myspace looks. However, If I can do it myself and get something good, I'd love to.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
Last edited by Lt.DanHasLegs at Sep 27, 2009,
http://www.w3schools.com/html/

The basics aren't that hard. I'd probably look into getting a book, but that link should help a bit. You'd also need to look into CSS as well as html. Html for the layout, CSS for the look.

There is no other way that you'll be able to get more control, unless you pay somebody to do exactly what you want.
Last edited by Myshadow46_2 at Sep 27, 2009,
This site will enable you to make a banner at the top of your myspace:

http://xiii.us/eGen/topB.php

However, you'll still need to put together a suitably sized image for it, which is another matter entirely.

My only advice is to keep it simple. Don't use more than 3 or 4 colours, and avoid all the over-the-top crap you see on template sites.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
Hi, I can't find a good myspace layout thing on the internet. Not something pre-made, something where I can put our logo on the background and have lots of control over things. What sites or programs are good, google isn't giving me anything worth using.

I'd love to be able to put it so when you open its just our logo, big across the screen, much like this. http://www.myspace.com/forevermore. If anyone's got help I'd love it.

Thanks.

Lol @ that myspace you linked. It looks like the same dude in 4 different poses.