styles of music you play?
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
I'd probably go for the Cube here. I've never tried an Orange Crush, but I've heard they aren't too awesome.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
ow sry forget the style of musik and stuff ^^
mostly alternative rock,indie and a little bit of punk,probably metal when im get good enough
The Cube I own it, and it can handle ALL styles, so Can the orange, but to me the cube just has a little more Metal edge to it.
Try them both out dude, see what you like best.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
okay i guess i have to try them out but i have another question is the vox vt better than the roland or orange ?
Vox sucks for metal. Cube.
(I'm just assuming that you play metal, I always do that xD)
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
well i dont listen to metal (except metallica) so it dont needs to be good for metal
Quote by Dude52
okay i guess i have to try them out but i have another question is the vox vt better than the roland or orange ?

Yeah I definitely try out the Vox.
I traded my Cube for a Vox AD30vt. I feel they both have a lot to offer but the Vox just fit me better. Try them both because there are some things on the Cube I wish the Vox had.
The Orange is **** for metal, ok for other stuff (at least the 15r version is) though I was content with it for a few years, a distortion pedal helps. The reverb is really what makes the amp sound half decent. The clean sound isn't too bad if you don't compare it to a tube amp or something.