Page 1 of 2
Alright Pit, I'm pretty ****ing annoyed right now. I'm a sophomore in college but this is my first year actually away at college (went to a community college). Anywho, at the beginning of the semester things seemed alright. However, now it seems like the ugly side of people's immaturity and retarded nature has come out. Every week there seems to be something new, especially in the bathroom that's closest to me. People tear down posters and signs, spill stuff in stairwells, etc. Besides that, people treat the bathrooms like a random public restroom that they'll never use again. People dump food on the floor, piss on the floor NEXT to the toliet (hurray for drunks?), take a dump and DON'T flush the toilet, and to top all of this off: I went to get ready for bed at 4am this morning to find that the bathroom near me is closed and if we try to use it we can get in "serious trouble." So I woke up this morning and had to walk twice the distance to take a ****. Not cool.

So the whole point of this rant is, why the hell are people so immature but yet are still somehow in college? Am I crazy to assume that most people would have a little decency and maturity to not **** with public utilities that numerous people rely on? (especially at ages ranging from 18-21 or older) Do any of you have to deal with this **** or did I get the one hall filled with twats?
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
when you assume that the people doing those things are drunk, it makes a lot more sense.

thats why dorms suck. get a place off campus as soon as you can.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Sorry this is the pit..we don't care.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
why would you come post that HERE of all places?
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
college is just a bunch of high school kids living on their own lol unless you're at a private college or something. most public colleges are like that. get used to it. people will always suck
Quote by Adam124
Sorry this is the pit..we don't care.

Sorry, you have John Mayer in your sig. Your opinion doesn't matter... anywhere.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Quote by Adam124
this is the pit

The Pit? THIS IS......oh yeah, it is.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
I think if you add in your post that you are an American and you live there people will come with suitable explanations
Welcome to college, now grab a beer and shut up.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by The*Music*Man
why would you come post that HERE of all places?

Only place I know of to get an outside opinion of the situation. I know half the responses will be retarded but a few will actually contain some sort of decent response.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
So what your saying is you live in a truck stop and the guys in your dorm are truck drivers? Is doesn't stop no matter how old people get..
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
yea dude move out of the dorms asap. it is better if you get your own house or a one bedroom apartment.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
yeah, dorms suck. move off campus as soon as you can.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Some people are just assholes.

Idea - make friends in your first year, move in with them next year. They won't poop on the floor hopefully.
Dude... College or Middle school?

You're in hell.

Put up a poster telling people to mature up. It gets torn down after 5 minutes.
DeVillains!
Quote by Antis0cial
I think if you add in your post that you are an American and you live there people will come with suitable explanations

I think if you reply in threads that Americans are a less worthy society compared to your own because you watch TV and form stereotypes that all Americans are fat, ignorant, oblivious, etc. then you will make yourself look like a douche.

Show pride by shutting your mouth.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
at the college i go to the RA's are licensed to kill people, i guess it just depends on your college and dorm you live in
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Ylasto
Dude... College or Middle school?

You're in hell.

Put up a poster telling people to mature up. It gets torn down after 5 minutes.

That's both funny and sadly true...

Quote by justinb904
at the college i go to the RA's are licensed to kill people, i guess it just depends on your college and dorm you live in

I think I got the **** building. It seems like the RA's don't really want to put more effort into dealing with these issues and the building overall doesn't seem well taken care of. All the other dorms seem really nice.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
A lot of college kids are "mommy and daddy's boy/girl" and have no self-taught level of maturity. It's just the caliber of people that go to college (a decent majority, and I'm just being honest here) have probably never had a job, monthly payment, or had to do anything for themselves. So when parents send their kid to college and they are now on their own, they have no idea of ideal maturity for their age. They can't function like an adult without someone holding their hand like they've been used to for the past 18 years. I dealt with it last year, my freshman year in the dorms. A lot of guys acted like they had never drank before, and would come in and piss/puke/dump food anywhere throughout the building. Also, they would randomly shout and be in the halls at 4AM, drunk, and in a group of like 20. I drank all the time, but I would come back quietly and not do the stupid ****. The RA's can only do so much, but on my floor, we were essentially on probation by the end of the semester. I moved off campus, because I couldn't take the childish, immature antics of those on my floor. I love to get drunk, joke around, and have fun, but I don't get annoying like a tipsy 12 year old running around.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Last edited by vicd08 at Sep 27, 2009,
I had the EXACT same experience last year. The freshman got put in the dorms that hadn't been renovated yet so no one gave a ****. Things weren't too bad during the week but on the weekends the entire building was destroyed. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do to stop the immaturity. Get the hell off campus ASAP and get your own place. Colleges try to tell you that living on campus is better for you but that's a bunch of bull****. I figured out the amount I paid for 9 months of living in a dorm could nearly paid for all my rent if I had lived with my friends off campus.
I would recommend switching dorm buildings if possible. At my campus, we have the party dorms, the scholar dorms, the chill dorms, etc. So each building usually gets a certain rep, and then you can decide from there where to go. Dorms are fun for a year, even with all the annoyances. I'm in a house now and it's nice to have peace and quiet, but it's kind of boring at times.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
Well I'm hoping to move in to these new Townhouse buildings that the school is building at the moment. They're really nice, 4 people living on a floor. You only share the bathrooms with the other 3 people. If some of my friends transfer here like they're saying, I might be able to do that. That way I know that I'll be living with people who are mature and have decency.

If my friends don't transfer out, then I might have to move off campus. It's ridiculous. I can't even use the microwave in the hall because of peoples immaturity.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
Quote by MarcoWasRight
I had the EXACT same experience last year. The freshman got put in the dorms that hadn't been renovated yet so no one gave a ****. Things weren't too bad during the week but on the weekends the entire building was destroyed. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do to stop the immaturity. Get the hell off campus ASAP and get your own place. Colleges try to tell you that living on campus is better for you but that's a bunch of bull****. I figured out the amount I paid for 9 months of living in a dorm could nearly paid for all my rent if I had lived with my friends off campus.

its considerably cheaper to live off campus. they rape you on meal plans. i can eat a meal from $1 up to $4 or 5 (if im splurging) compared to the $7-8 they charge you on campus for a meal. i looked into a 5 meals a week meal plan so i could eat inbetween breaks in my classes, but it was still $1900 which worked out to be around $14 for a meal...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by birdman267
Welcome to the "college experience" my friend.
It's boot camp for a desk job.

Honestly, these jackasses on your floor will be your co-workers some day.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I agree with everyone telling you to move out of the dorms.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by vicd08
Honestly, these jackasses on your floor will be your co-workers some day.

That's depressing.
and probably true, although I'd hope not.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
Seriously, TS, I completely agree with you. I'm only 14, but I'm more mature than most people in entire secondary school; they treat everything like ****, and try their best to destroy the bathrooms. They even tore GCSE artwork in the corridor, that the students had to re-do, because they ripped them.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
I ****ing hate assholes like that. Everyone around here does stupid **** like that, too. You'd think college would have a little more sense and act like adults.
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
Seriously, TS, I completely agree with you. I'm only 14, but I'm more mature than most people in entire secondary school; they treat everything like ****, and try their best to destroy the bathrooms. They even tore GCSE artwork in the corridor, that the students had to re-do, because they ripped them.

See, that **** is beyond immature. When you destroy something that is mass produced (such as a toilet), it's annoying but replaceable. When you destroy art, that's something that an individual worked hard on and put effort and passion into. It's really hard for me to comprehend people acting in ways like this.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I lived in halls for uni here in Scotland. It was the best year of my life. We had to put up with immature pricks, but those immature pricks ended up having no friends, and there were only really 8 of them that I can think of.

American college sounds dumb. Just piss out the window, yeesh xD
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
I'm in a supposedly "good" college and I have to deal with so many fukkin idiots in my hall I want to kill someone. Won't shut up at 3am when I'm trying to get to sleep, leave sh!t all over the tv lounge and other common areas, etc.

They're basically assholes. Assholes I have to live with.
Quote by ze monsta
Graffitti on the walls of the toilet: if you ****ing ****/piss/vomit on the floor, I'm gonna break your legs.

Totally doing this.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

...What college do you go to?

If you go to some stupid no name college then what the hell do you expect?
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132

If you go to some stupid no name college then what the hell do you expect?

This.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Students are messy. It will get marginally better when you move into a flat.
...Bleep Bloop...
I just moved into a dorm too, and it kind of sucks. Some jackass set off the fire alarm last night at 2:45 AM
Page 1 of 2