Well my girlfriends best friend did crystal last night and it pissed me girlfriend off when she found out. My girlfriend stopped drinking and doing drugs and stuff to get away from that sort of lifestyle and focus more an education.

But even she never did hard stuff like that she just drank and smoked pot. But this girl who is one of her best friends
is trying to be a complete hard ass and thinks that the people that do drugs are her real friends so she drinks smokes and last night did crystal.

Do you guys know any people like this. The thing is this girls life isnt even hard! SHe lives in a nice house with both parents and she has a little brother also. She claims her life is sooo hard. But Its ridiculous. She said that she liked crystal meth because it calms her and makes her feel human . What are you're thoughts on that!

My girlfriend said if she keeps doing it shes going to tell the girls mom because she doesent wanna see her throw her life away like that especially when she has an opportunity to be someone.

So yeah what do you guys think about crystal. Do you know any people that desperately try to be badass. :/
She's tweakin' balls.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
cryst4l iz ardc0re m8

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
CrYs14l iz 4 t3h n00bz
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
I tweaked your girlfriend.

I'm sorry. That was inappropriate.
On topic: I think most drugs besides pot/alchohol are pretty stupid anyway. And seriously, do people really do drugs just to be 'badass'?
The playground of the world
Quote by Retrobution
. She said that she liked crystal meth because it calms her and makes her feel human .

Did anyone else read this in Jean Luc Piccard's voice?

God I love Star Trek.
Show her this.

Then show her this:

Then show her this.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Retrobution
Well my girlfriends best friend did crystal last night and it pissed me girlfriend off when she found out. My girlfriend stopped drinking and doing drugs and stuff to get away from that sort of lifestyle and focus more an education.

But even she never did hard stuff like that she just drank and smoked pot. But this girl who is one of her best friends
is trying to be a complete hard ass and thinks that the people that do drugs are her real friends so she drinks smokes and last night did crystal.

Do you guys know any people like this. The thing is this girls life isnt even hard! SHe lives in a nice house with both parents and she has a little brother also. She claims her life is sooo hard. But Its ridiculous. She said that she liked crystal meth because it calms her and makes her feel human . What are you're thoughts on that!

My girlfriend said if she keeps doing it shes going to tell the girls mom because she doesent wanna see her throw her life away like that especially when she has an opportunity to be someone.

So yeah what do you guys think about crystal. Do you know any people that desperately try to be badass. :/

People don't just do drugs as a way of coping, a lot of people use them for experimentation, which may have been what that friend was doing.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Eddie4President
I tweaked your girlfriend.

I'm sorry. That was inappropriate.
On topic: I think most drugs besides pot/alchohol are pretty stupid anyway. And seriously, do people really do drugs just to be 'badass'?

Yeah at my school its happening a lot. Girls let their tits fall out their shirts and do drugs and drink every day because they want to be badasses, When theyve got good lives and familys. I feel bad for the parents.
I once skipped two hours of school sitting with a friend that had taken x that was cut with meth. She was having a horrible comedown. Shaking, sweating, paranoid, alternating hyperactive and fatigue, the whole bit, and she isn't the most stable person when she's sober.

Not fun stuff. I felt bad for her. It was obviously hell for her to be at school instead of sleeping it off like the best situation would have permitted.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Quote by IEatOrphans

Tell your girlfriend's friend to enjoy being ugly.

I'd totally hit her aged 31
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Crystal is good, but you can't beat Red or Blue.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES

As you can see, crystal meth is good for you.
/ Sarcasm.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by Dreadnought
People don't just do drugs as a way of coping, a lot of people use them for experimentation, which may have been what that friend was doing.

Oh I know but she admitted, that she drinks and does drugs because her life is soo hard, and her parents are always telling her what to do and whats right and wrong, >_>
She obviously has some attention issues. I know a few people like that who have tried to commit suicide and do drugs just so people would pay attention to them. And their parents were good people.

I think its just a chemical imbalance in some peoples brains that just want them to have attention 24/7.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Quote by Retrobution
Yeah at my school its happening a lot. Girls let their tits fall out their shirts and do drugs and drink every day because they want to be badasses, When theyve got good lives and familys. I feel bad for the parents.

That sucks. Even if they had worse than average lives, being 'badass' is a stupid reason to do that to yourself.
Yeah I mean I'm sure a lot of us know people that don't have it that great yet they focus their energy on positive things.
I've watched ice ruin a person's life on more than one occasion--it's an absolutely devastating addiction. The girl isn't going to kick the habit on her own and she needs to get help (the sooner the better).
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
It's called tweaking because THEY GO ALL TWEAKEND LONG AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by Retrobution
Yeah I mean I'm sure a lot of us know people that don't have it that great yet they focus their energy on positive things.

Exactly. A lot of my friends have lives that are seriously a lot worse than TS's acquaintance, and they manage to get by without anything 'negative.'

Quote by JamesDouglas
It's called tweaking because THEY GO ALL TWEAKEND LONG AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I don't know why, but that was brilliant.
tell your gf to be a friend to her, not a tattle-tale. it sounds like she has some issues to deal with and could probably use a non-judgmental friend atm.

doing meth once wont get you addicted and ruin your life contrary to what government propaganda says.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by IEatOrphans

If you do meth you begin to look luike Steven Tyler!!!
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
doing meth once wont get you addicted and ruin your life contrary to what government propaganda says.

Once might not but it is still incredibly addictive and probably just as destructive, if not more so than herion. I've got a fair few old friends who have fallen victim to meth and it is a terrible thing to see. In the space of two or three years some of them have been utterly destroyed in body and mind.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Once might not but it is still incredibly addictive and probably just as destructive, if not more so than herion. I've got a fair few old friends who have fallen victim to meth and it is a terrible thing to see. In the space of two or three years some of them have been utterly destroyed in body and mind.

absolutely, its one of the most damaging drugs out there. as long as TS's friend doesnt begin to habitually do meth, id chalk it up to teenage angst and experimentation.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Retrobution
Oh I know but she admitted, that she drinks and does drugs because her life is soo hard, and her parents are always telling her what to do and whats right and wrong, >_>

I don't think she should do meth but seriously who the **** are you to judge how difficult her life is. People find different things challenging. Also, to be honest you probably shouldn't get involved. This is your girlfriend's friend, not yours, also it is all that girl's decision, not yours. Through better or worse we should allow people to make their own decisions.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
absolutely, its one of the most damaging drugs out there. as long as TS's friend doesnt begin to habitually do meth, id chalk it up to teenage angst and experimentation.

Unfortunately that teenaged angst and experimentation could lead to developing a habit of it. At least five of the people I know who are currently using it started that way.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
my best friend tried coke for the first time a week ago. so yeah i can relate
Quote by Retrobution
!

WRONG! Mom's are all a little insane, and they won't know how to react when finding something like this out. Tell your girlfriend that if she's really worried, take the time to do the right thing, instead of passing the responsibility on to someone else.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I had a friend (the friendship has been ruined through all the wrong she's done, and I'm not the only friend she's lost) who was a lovely sweet girl, before deciding to experiment with drugs and alcohol. She definately found it cool and badass. At school, whenever we spoke she would CONSTANTLY talk about the different drugs she'd done, the effects she'd experienced and what I should try! She also claimed to be an alcoholis, which she then bragged about. It was such a change. She blamed it on depression and how she had to move from the South of England up into the North due to her parents splitting up. I have a friend who is absolutely lovely and does none of that **** (but has mentioned a want to experiment) who's parents split up and she had to move countries!!
I hate that sort of thing happening in us teenagers. It's so stupid!
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
my sis has been addicted to drugs for 15 years, meth mainly, but all drugs. she shoots up every day. i dont know how she doesnt look like all those people on page one, but ive always thought her to be very "tolerant" to all drugs. having sat in on her rehab meetings before, ive come to know drugs as a disease. i compare it to cancer really. its tragic cuz u either end up dead or in jail. like i know my sis, shes a great person, but i would never want her in jail for having a disease. like, here u get chemo therepy and a hospital for your disease, what do you get for your disease: jail.

ok, but im not innocent cuz i smoke and drink and have experimented with most drugs besides meth and crack. let me quote alice in chains here. "you cant understand a users mind. but try with ur books and degrees. if u let urself go and open your mind. ill bet ud be doin like me. and it aint so bad."

basically listen to the song Junkhead by AIC and u will know kind of what a user feels. my sis has the most complex personality of any1 i have ever known. what compells someone to put a toxic substance in their body? no one knows, not even them. some do it for pain, the rush, or just out of boredom. i dont know why she does it, i dont know why ur friend does TS. but realize that the only way to treat it is not anger. getting angry with someone only makes them want to use more. trust.
Quote by TSmitty6
my sis has been addicted to drugs for 15 years, meth mainly, but all drugs. she shoots up every day. i dont know how she doesnt look like all those people on page one, but ive always thought her to be very "tolerant" to all drugs. having sat in on her rehab meetings before, ive come to know drugs as a disease. i compare it to cancer really. its tragic cuz u either end up dead or in jail. like i know my sis, shes a great person, but i would never want her in jail for having a disease. like, here u get chemo therepy and a hospital for your disease, what do you get for your disease: jail.

ok, but im not innocent cuz i smoke and drink and have experimented with most drugs besides meth and crack. let me quote alice in chains here. "you cant understand a users mind. but try with ur books and degrees. if u let urself go and open your mind. ill bet ud be doin like me. and it aint so bad."

basically listen to the song Junkhead by AIC and u will know kind of what a user feels. my sis has the most complex personality of any1 i have ever known. what compells someone to put a toxic substance in their body? no one knows, not even them. some do it for pain, the rush, or just out of boredom. i dont know why she does it, i dont know why ur friend does TS. but realize that the only way to treat it is not anger. getting angry with someone only makes them want to use more. trust.

*starts a very quiet and slow, yet quickly gaining speed and volume, round of applause*

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
drug thread. also, it's her life, let her do what she pleases cuz either she'll figure out that meth isn't something to be ****ed with, or she'll die.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Don't tell the girls mom, all you do. If she's "depressed"/attentionseeking/whatever now telling the mom will only make it worse, because chances are really high that she will freak out and call authorities and stuff and get her daughter into more trouble than what was needed.

It's probably just experiementation with drugs phase, but as many says it could lead into something depper than that. Just gather friends and stuff, and intervene with it. If your gf is going away from that lifestyle, make sure that she brings the other girl with her?
doing it once will not do anything, but however like any other addictive drug with ****ty withdrawals ( hangovers ), the addiction is a slippery slope. Your girlfriend should NOT tattle tale, that will only make the friend lose trust in her and move away from her even further, your girlfriend should however just tell the friend about its dangers, and how she doesn't want to see her friend completely ruin herself. Whenever it starts becoming a habit, as in once a week or more, your girlfriend will want to take some sort of action if she wants her friend to not become addicted. Meth is terrible nowadays, it is very unpure and as people mentioned above me, it is very destructive of the physical body AND the mind.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.