Okay so I was watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhdI99ncRhA

And every one seems to be judging her by her looks. I even think on the Dean website they have put up her name somewhere.

Yeah I dunno i mean theres thousands of guys on youtube who have put a similar videos and they get hardly looked at.

So yeah does that annoy you?
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Welcome to america my friend
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
personally i found that to be a pretty compelling video, not because it was a girl, and not because she was good, but because it was just weird to look at. She's just so small and calm with such a huge guitar, it was like watching anime :P
she's pretty good. but i don't think she'd record and post a video with a skirt that short if she didn't want some attention for it. my first thought on it.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
It annoys the heck out of me...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by blue_strat
More to the point, what's she doing out of the kitchen?

but really, the first part was ok other than lacking in a little flow
the rest was just really fast meh...

i prefer playing with a little more soul(like life, not soul music) so it doesn't really bother me in the end
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Sep 27, 2009,
oh **** me lol not this girl. everyone is saying shes the ****, someone even said shes i quote "the new dimebag". i find that insulting! shes got the idea down, now just learn to play with 4 fingers! she attempts the damn As I Am solo is 2 fingers and it a) looks riduclous and b) sounds even more riduclous!
Up The Irons!
id stick my **** in her

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
just very generic playing nothing special.

@glenntheman:- you`d probably get arrested for it...
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Sep 27, 2009,
The key to her "positive comments" is the fact that she needs to accept them before they appear on her video. Guess which ones she doesn't approve.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
just very generic playing nothing special.

@glenntheman:- you`d probably get arrested for it...

she looks to be atleast 16

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
She has good technique but a bad sense of musicality.
I'm not saying I could do better, but there are better players.

And yes, I think she gets a lot of extra attention because she's a girl. There are better female players, anyway.
Nothing special, both her looks and skills.

BTW, has anyone noticed that giant Spider in the background?
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
What's annoying is seeing her plastered everywhere. I'm sick of her and her ****ty guitar playing. She only gets so many hits because she's "hot", and she isn't even all that good looking.
Meh. She's not bad looking, at she's technically better then I am, but I think in terms of musicality some of it was lacking.
I've seen a lot of her videos.

They are entertaining because that Dean Razorback only shows how small she really is. I mean, it's a big guitar, but it's not that big. She makes it look like a baritone fer god's sake...

EDIT: She's ugly. 'Nuff said.
Last edited by r0ckth3d34n at Sep 27, 2009,
I'd be more impressed if her playing wasn't 70% effects, if she had the slightest clue how to dress herself properly and if she showed any actual personality. Leona Sharpe would ****ing murder her on stage.

I can't say it annoys me though; I'm just not impressed.

You know what would impress me? If she whipped up a decent rendition of Wonderful Tonight. That would be far, far more impressive than reptitive arpeggio wanking #483765.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.