Just a rhetorical question:

Would you pay more for a used Fender Squire that looks brand new....

or

A used Fender Squire that look old,beat up,yellow, and road torn ???

And I know Squires aren't that great....and some of you may say I don't want to think about buy one....but...for informative reasons......

please answer the question.....

thanks to all........

Quote by ivaylo123
Just a rhetorical question:

Would you pay more for a used Fender Squire that looks brand new....

or

A used Fender Squire that look old,beat up,yellow, and road torn ???

And I know Squires aren't that great....and some of you may say I don't want to think about buy one....but...for informative reasons......

please answer the question.....

thanks to all........

I think you mean "Road Worn"
and "Squier"
or a more decent real fender and yeah break it in and wear it out yourself
Dean Razorback
Fender Strat
Epiphone SG Bass Short Scale
Walden D351 Acoustic
Digitech RP250
SHS 180 Watt
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
I know this guy who ruined a romantic moment with his girl by saying "I want your hole".
Not many squiers have a nice grain to the wood, or quality parts. Road worn would probably mean broken in this case!
Hello
I'd pay way more for a Japanese Fender Squier from 1980 than for brand new Chinese one

Basically you're just asking if we prefer guitars which look brand new or if they are 'reliced', naturally or artificially. I prefer used road-worn instruments just because I know that they've went through hell and they still play great, which means that they'll serve me well, too. 'Reliced' instruments are just silly, if you want a guitar with a 'mojo' then buy a new one and then make it deserve the mojo, or buy an old istrument which had went through hell.