my friend came over to jam and he brought him dinky something some random model was worth like 200 new.
and i swear it played and sounded better than my jem
theres something wrong with that isnt there...

anyone else had the same experience? A mexican that felt better than a american or a epi that seemed better than a gibson?
My Jackson JS30Ke Kelly, may not be a super expensive axe, but It feels great, sounds great, looks great.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Okay... I once set up an Ibanez GIO... those begginer Ib's, so well that even the guy who owns the local music store couldn't believe how smooth it played. I reckon he has played a lot of guitars in his lifetime. I thought it played amazing as well!
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
I prefer my Carvin over my friend's Jem, my other friend's Jackson SL2, and my cousin's PRS Custom 24. The Jem and Jackson guys agree with me but my cousin loves his PRS... I don't blame him, it's a fine guitar I just like my Carvin better. Then again the Carvin wasn't really cheap... just less expensive than the other guitars.
Yep thats how jackson is all there models are like sex. AND over Ibanez...yeah
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Technology in manufacturing has taken giant leaps with computer controlled routers... made by highly skilled, literate... but cheap labor (such as in China).

The prices are getting crazy low... I'm sure the big boys are sweating more than in the past.
C.E.G.
Rockin' with a cheap electric guitar!
has anyone actually played a Wangcaster?

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees