Hello pit today I was pondering the time my mother took me and my friend to see "Bruno" not knowing what I would go through that day. I figured it would be like Borat with little nudity and lots of awkward situations. I turns out there were lots of awkward situations, and lots of nudity.

We walk into the movie theater and I notice my sisters ex boyfriend is behind the counter selling tickets. Good for him, "Hi Michael" I think to myself. It would be rather weird to talk to him after the break up even thought its been a year. We get are tickets and, concessions and are off to find seats. This is The America movie theatre not The Iris 8, so we sat upstairs on the balcony which you have to go up a staircase to get to. Were sitting in the theatre watching the previews and when the movie starts fail ensues. The movie rolls along through many painful moments but the worst of which was the scene where Bruno goes to a swingers party. Now to help further paint the picture in your head my friend was on the end, I was in the middle, and my mom was on the other end. Bruno goes to the back room with the hooker/swinger (I can't remember what she was.) and she starts getting undressed and demands Bruno does the same. Bruno being a homosexual doesn't want to get naked. As soon as the lady is completely naked my friend leans over and says, loud enough for the entire balcony to hear "THAT CHICK HAS A NICE COOTER HUH? BUT YOUVE SEEN BETTER RIGHT!?!" I didn't know what to say my mom just looked at me, I couldn't understand.

That was the most awkward moment ive ever felt in my life. (other than the time I walked in on my friends little brother trying to cut his penis off with safety scissors.) But that is for another thread.

TL;DR went to see bruno with mom and friend. awkward feelings ensue.

Sorry for wall of text also.
Quote by Littleangus44
Hello pit today I was pondering the time my mother took me and my friend to see "Bruno" not knowing what I would go through that day. I figured it would be like Borat with little nudity and lots of awkward situations. I turns out there were lots of awkward situations, and lots of nudity.

We walk into the movie theater and I notice my sisters ex boyfriend is behind the counter selling tickets. Good for him, "Hi Michael" I think to myself. It would be rather weird to talk to him after the break up even thought its been a year. We get are tickets and, concessions and are off to find seats. This is The America movie theatre not The Iris 8, so we sat upstairs on the balcony which you have to go up a staircase to get to. Were sitting in the theatre watching the previews and when the movie starts fail ensues. The movie rolls along through many painful moments but the worst of which was the scene where Bruno goes to a swingers party. Now to help further paint the picture in your head my friend was on the end, I was in the middle, and my mom was on the other end. Bruno goes to the back room with the hooker/swinger (I can't remember what she was.) and she starts getting undressed and demands Bruno does the same. Bruno being a homosexual doesn't want to get naked. As soon as the lady is completely naked my friend leans over and says, loud enough for the entire balcony to hear "THAT CHICK HAS A NICE COOTER HUH? BUT YOUVE SEEN BETTER RIGHT!?!" I didn't know what to say my mom just looked at me, I couldn't understand.

That was the most awkward moment ive ever felt in my life. (other than the time I walked in on my friends little brother trying to cut his penis off with safety scissors.) But that is for another thread.

wat

stratkat
Sorry but that other story is not for another thread. Please post it while I think of a proper reply. <3.

Don't mix family and friends for most things, least not seeing movies completely to do with being gay and awkward, I don't know what you expected. But anyway, I want to hear about this kid's dick (No homo)
Last edited by Pipsicles at Sep 27, 2009,
Quote by Littleangus44

Quote by Littleangus44

FUCKIN' LOL!!!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

i saw some pirates of the caribbean movie once when i was drunk
all i can remember is a ship or something at an isolated place with ice?
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Lol, I'm thinking I may sig the part about the safety scissors...
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
inb4 The Prestige.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Littleangus44

wat
Once I begged my parents to take me to that movie I had been waiting for. They finally submitted, and I was ever so happy.

That movie was Attack of the Clones.

I cried that night.
The playground of the world
The new American Pie films, fucking terrible.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I watched Irreversible with my parents...

Longest 10 minutes of my life
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
I watched Meet The Spartans when I was stoned and I laughed at the Penguin who talked like a black guy for 3 hours.

But when I saw it the next day when I was sober. I was disappoint.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by ....Satan
I watched Irreversible with my parents...

Longest 10 minutes of my life

That head crushing scene was pretty awesome.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Unrated 40 year old Virgin at my friend's house with her father and little sister in the room. Also Juno and Knocked up with my father in the room doing the "I'm watching you" hand signal at the end.

Also more embarassing than awkward the scene in POtC3 when they fall off the edge of the earth, it goes black, and then suddenly stark white I was the only one in the whole theater that screamed "AH MY EYES!", so they all looked at me weird...
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Um. Bruno didn't really show any coochie, did it? I don't remember.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by bendystraw
OMG, your parents know you saw nudity? Grow up.

No it was awkward because she just looked at me. I know she knew ive seen it before that but she just stared into my sole and ive been thinking about it alot
for those of you wondering about the kid with the scissors google that ****, it was on the news in south dakota, they interviewed his parents and everything.
Last edited by Littleangus44 at Sep 27, 2009,
Quote by Littleangus44
No it was awkward because she just looked at me. I know she knew ive seen it before that but she just stared into my sole and ive been thinking about it alot

Why was she looking at your shoes?
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by Thepredster
I was about to name Bruno also when I read thread name. Pretty gay.....
Like, that isn't the point

stratkat
Bruno was the best movie I've seen in a long time.
I was sober and laughing my ass off the entire time
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
when I laugh at sex jokes on the TV when my mums in the room, it's quite awkward, but meh..

the most awkward moment I've been part of is when a girl, girl A, said some bad shizz about another girl, girl B, when girl B was sat right behind her; it went a little like this.

Girl A "yeah, I might come out with you guys tonight, I was going to go to *random bar* but Girl B is going to be there, that's not going to be much fun"

I look over, and see Girl B sat about 3 metres away, blatantly hearing this, and I got a second of eye contact.. one of the scariest moments I've been in

not had some insanely awkward moments of myself, but I've had a lot of slightly awkward moments
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

yeah but it was easily the gayest, worst, and most uncomfortable movie I ever saw seeing how happy I was to see it. I thought it would be hilarious but no....
Quote by Littleangus44
as in spirit... idk how to spell worth a shit

It's spelled SOUL.

Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by RG5EX1
It's spelled SOUL.

thanks man, i may or may not be high right now hahaha.

BUT DAMNIT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WORST MOVIE EXPERIENCES NOT AWKWARD MOMENTS