This may be odd but I want to add whistling with my guitar playing. Kind of like Singing but I don't like words in my music to much. I find myself unable to do it well. How can better myself in anyways. ALL advice is appreciated.
yeah I forgot to mention that I can practice this virtually anywhere as long as I have use of my lips but knowing how to practice is just as important as practicing itself
Quote by Thepredster
This may be odd but I want to add whistling with my guitar playing. Kind of like Singing but I don't like words in my music to much. I find myself unable to do it well. How can better myself in anyways. ALL advice is appreciated.

Its just practice, ever since 4th grade I've wanted to wistle, and then I stumbled on "how" to do it, and subconsciously practice all the time and now I'm pro. Like literally there was a guy on TV who was like "I won the whistling championship!" and he whistled a song, and I could easily out do him.

knowing "how to" whistle will speed up your progress a lot, otherwise you'll spend a lot of time just trying to get your foot in the door instead of practicing. Find someone who does know how to whistle to teach you, or look up some youtube videos or something.

It has a lot to do with your tongue and its relationship with the size of your mouth's opening. Not completely sure if you can do it if you can't fold your tongue, maybe you can, I'm no whistling trainer.
well all I know how to do is make 1 noise then blow harder and make it louder. I did google it ftw
i would say just run scales, press a key on the piano try to whistle that note, just like singing, you could use your guitar to if you dont have a piano, or maybe just wistle into a tuner if you have one.