Is it bad to do this? Sometimes my cord will get in the way and I can't see the light and I'll realize I left one of my pedals on all night long. They're plugged into the ac adapter so the battery doesn't die
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
i wouldnt think its bad
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
not that i know of, but i would make it a habit of unplugging everything 'cause you never know
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
If a fuse blows the pedal will blow up I think... or something like that =P I can't remember exactly what my dad told me :P
~Carl
running electrical equipement always forms a risk of malfunction. Probabably, nothing will go wrong, but if you're unlucky something shorts and destroys the pedal / causes a fire
Even if you leave all the wires connected you should still take the plug out of the mains when your not using it anyway.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
its better just to be sure and unplug your AC adapter regardless if your pedals on or off, you still waste electricity in stuff thats plugged in that your not using i.e ac adapters, cell phone chargers, etc.
Quote by DoubleyouW
If a fuse blows the pedal will blow up I think... or something like that =P I can't remember exactly what my dad told me :P

well then thered be no point using fuses. a fuse breaks the curcuit when it becomes too powerfull. but if the ac addapter malfunctions which is likely in extended periods of use. thenyour pedal could recieve full main voltage, which would fry it.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
there would be more concern for the heat generated by the power supply causing a fire risk

TS stop wasting energy, and tidy up it only takes a second to unplug something.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
there would be more concern for the heat generated by the power supply causing a fire risk

TS stop wasting energy, and tidy up it only takes a second to unplug something.

+1

Your better off switvhing everything off, just in case it causes a fire.
Does it offend you, yeah?
Quote by Birchall17
Even if you leave all the wires connected you should still take the plug out of the mains when your not using it anyway.

+1

Just unplug the main or turn off the power strip if you have one. that way it doesn't matter if the pedals were left "on."

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
It will just kill your 9V's...But seriously, be nice to nature, unplug once and a while.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss