http://www.dhgate.com/new-ibanez-jem-7v-steve-vai-signature-electric/p-ff80808123eb4eb90123f900a8e90681.html#0

i mean a JEM V7 for under 400 buck its gotta be too good to be true... but i mean i kinda want to just order one just to see it, i mean if is legit how freaking sweet, even its not real and its still good ill keep it cause its pretty, but i mean im still very skeptical cause of the price but i mean take a look for youself, its more then likely a internet scam tho..
Divine creations now destroyed to uncover the haunted atmosphere
Strange visions of the ancient spirits, travesty of man appears
Coldness and the storming winds lurking for prey
The forces of the Winter reign in dreadful way, there's no escape
really? lame sauce.... i wonder if i could pretend to be a retailer
Divine creations now destroyed to uncover the haunted atmosphere
Strange visions of the ancient spirits, travesty of man appears
Coldness and the storming winds lurking for prey
The forces of the Winter reign in dreadful way, there's no escape
Quote by blue_strat
That's wholesale - you have to be a retailer to buy it.

So if you have a business card then you can buy it at this price?
the monkey grip,pole pieces on the pups and the trem arm are wrong aswell as the teamjcraft sticker, the headsrock is the wrong proportion, it`s a fake and even the distributors can`t get a proper jem at that price..
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Sep 27, 2009,
Dude, that is a lousy fake. The bridge itself is not an Edge Pro, which comes on JEMs stock. Why would they replace an Edge Pro
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
It's made in China. There are no Ibanez (except for really low end ones-starter guitars) made in China.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
If you scroll down it says very clearly a chinese supplier and that they are in fact made in china. So yea its gonna be a fake.