Well, since Megadeth greatly influenced our playing and style, we decided to pay them a tribute with covering one of their most popular songs...Hangar 18 from Rust in peace album. I know that most of you think..."Hell, this is gonna be so lame...", but please, just take a look...It took us a lot of time and effort to make it sound like it does...

Anyway...here it is, Hope you'll like it...

(all comments and critics are welcome...and feel free to rate as well )
OMG
that kicks soo much ass
you guys were amazing

the guitar solos were great, great vox
cant wait to see more of your guys work
DAMN!

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Very nice work boys, very nice!

Also really good vocals. At first I thought "wow, this guy sounds really close to dave mustaine, maybe it's not really him", but naaa that's a very good vocalist.
- Enjoy a huge collection of funny pick up lines.
- Article Collection
Last edited by JakeBeerman at Sep 28, 2009,
Wow nice cover, great vocals and well everything was great.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
The rhythm and singing were solid, the tone wasn't the greatest, it sounds it was recorded direct? But whatever.

The guitarist playing the solos (you?) had a bit of the phrases off, and if you worked on your vibrato (which is a HUGE part of Marty's playing..) will improve your sound tremendously.

Just my two cents.
Current Gear :
Jackson USA Made SL1 Soloist (SnakeSkin Finish)
Jackson Jap Made SL1 Soloist!
I'll say it again... it's nice to actually see posts by people who can actually play and not see the billionth post of some crappy ass, half thought out video cover. Awesome job guys!
Holy **** you guys nailed it!
Gear:

• ESP LTD SC 207
  • Washburn X200 PRO E
  • Squier Strat (in bits LOL)
  • Line 6 Toneport ux1
Thanks for comments everyone. We did our best (so far )...

Quote by Abbott
The guitarist playing the solos (you?) had a bit of the phrases off, and if you worked on your vibrato (which is a HUGE part of Marty's playing..) will improve your sound tremendously.

Yes, it's me (although we both play solos, but the other guy has a good vibrato). Thanks for the tip...I usually don't play much solos, so this was a great challenge for me and a test of some sort. I really need "constructive critique", so thanks...