This is an old song that I just recorded again, I did rush it so it might not be spot on. I'm just looking for a bit of advice before I show it to my band. Any Advice or comments would be great.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/yoyo9333/music/all/play707982
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
Cool song man. I love energic love songs...by the sound I'd say a Fender stratocaster neck pickup...(I'm probably wrong, right?)...but the sound is a little too distorted...You should definately record it again when you figure out the right sound...This one's clos, but not quite there...

Keep it up...
I actually like the chaotic distortion, the only thing i'd say i didn't like is taht the chorous wasn't distinguihsed enough from the verses.

Great job though
Cheers man for the advice man, they are stock pickups on a Jackson king v, Yeah I know what you mean about the distortion, I recorded it on a boss br-900 little recorder and it sounded alright on there [probably the year phones that tricked me lol] but when I transferred it to the pc it came out like this. thnx 4 the feedback man, appreciate it.
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
Nice job dude, this song is pretty sweet! Always love when a UGer nuts up and does some vox. I really enjoyed it, the tone of the guitar and the sound of the drums just didn't mesh that well, otherwise it's a pretty good song! keep em coming, man!
hahahahahahahaha, OMG you are using the same exact drum track as me. What a concidence. You just changed the tone of it and possible speed it up a bit?

Anyway, Its pertty cool, your voice fits the song pertty good, I do have to say your tone is like....harsh, or muddy? Idk, it could be a little cleaner on the rythem, but the lead is perfect as it is. But yeah, just clean up your rythem guitar distortion and it'll be all good.

Thanks for the crit.
Yeah I speeded the drums up and cut certain parts out and looped some parts. It took ages. By the time I did that I had no patience left to do the rest lol.
This is pretty good. Really cool song, guitar parts are great. The rhythm tone seems a bit muddy imo. I like the little leads throughout the song. Great solo man, although it was a bit sloppy. Vocals are very nice, a lot of aggression, reminds me a lot of Dave Mustaine. You just need to work on hitting notes a little better. Great song dude, and thanks for the crit.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!