Hi guys what you think about this guitar? Im planning to buy one in white and i will also buy a tremol-no to block the floyd when i want to downtune but still use the floyd when at standart tuning. I play metal mostyle and i like the Extra Thin U neck on this guitar which is similar to a ibanez wizard II neck. I play through a pod xt. The active emgs are not my favorite so i might change them in the future if necessary. Is it possible to make the pickups passive? Change them into some seymour duncan or dimarzio? Anyway this is my idea. Is it a good one or should i check some other models and think again?
The neck on this guitar is no way similar to the Ibanez Wizard necks. It feels entirely different the back contour feels like a shallow C profile and it feels "fuller" than the Wizard. Both are classified as thin necks but similar they are not.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Why are you only gonna use the Floyd in standard and put in a tremol-no when down tuning?

Aren't tremol-no's something you put in and keep in, I would assume?
Quote by blind.quardian
Hi guys what you think about this guitar? Im planning to buy one in white and i will also buy a tremol-no to block the floyd when i want to downtune but still use the floyd when at standart tuning. I play metal mostyle and i like the Extra Thin U neck on this guitar which is similar to a ibanez wizard II neck. I play through a pod xt. The active emgs are not my favorite so i might change them in the future if necessary. Is it possible to make the pickups passive? Change them into some seymour duncan or dimarzio? Anyway this is my idea. Is it a good one or should i check some other models and think again?

I owned an 09 mh-1000 very similer to the m-1000 very well made guitar. they have al most no heel very thin fast neck 24th fret easily accesible.
Tremel-nos offer the ability to lock the trem unit in place, have it free floating or dive only. All while it's installed.

You can change out the pickups for a pair of passive humbuckers but it requires you to change out the electronics as well as the pots used on EMG's are different to the pots used in a passive set up. You'll be after 500k pots most likely. Also EMG's use a stereo jack to cut the power when the jack's not in place. I dont think this will be a problem though as the jack will still function normal with passive pickups in place.

If you really like the guitar, go for it. the deluxe series LTD's are great guitars. However if you are changing tunings a lot, regardless of the tremel-no it will still cause you some problems. It's still better having a second guitar for alternate tunings and leave the floyd guitar in the tuning you play most in.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13