after giving up on finding any amps in the state of ohio that weren't spiders MGs or frontmans (frontmen?) I've decided to purchase online. I'm looking at the traynor YCS50
and I'm looking for any experience with a seller on Ebay

http://myworld.ebay.com/proaudiostar/

they'res listed at 699$ buy it now OBO, could i offer like 600$ for it and end up taking it for almost 100$ off? or do they have some kind of scheme to keep people from doing that? Also if there are any problems with this seller I'd like to know about them, they seem to have a pretty good amount of positive feedback though
through my magic ball i can magicly see that he is a top notch guy. (like we'd would actually know multiple things about on single guy)
Quote by kurtebirdi
after giving up on finding any amps in the state of ohio that weren't spiders MGs or frontmans (frontmen?) I've decided to purchase online. I'm looking at the traynor YCS50
and I'm looking for any experience with a seller on Ebay

http://myworld.ebay.com/proaudiostar/

they'res listed at 699$ buy it now OBO, could i offer like 600$ for it and end up taking it for almost 100$ off? or do they have some kind of scheme to keep people from doing that? Also if there are any problems with this seller I'd like to know about them, they seem to have a pretty good amount of positive feedback though

the law on Ebay is "Buyer Beware". keep an open dialogue with this guy, ask him the same loop of questions, but worded differently. if he slips up, then you have a reason to back out.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
i'm sure there would be some decent guitar shops in cleveland....
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I live near columbus, clevelands like a 2 hour drive or something like that, we have a guitar center but they have a really limited inventory, and theres only like 2 traynor dealers in anywhere near where I live, and they only carry PA stuff.
Last edited by kurtebirdi at Sep 27, 2009,