So, yeah, I just bought one of those a few days ago because I thought it might do the trick for giving me some alternatives to my amp's limited tonal spectrum. My main problem is that I don't have any special effects, like delay and modulation, and my old Peavy Bandit 112 doesn't do more modern metal and rock sounds very well. But alas, I have noticed that I can almost always get better distortion out of my amp alone and the effects have that super annoying little digital clicking sound to them, especially the delay and such. I really notice it when I hold out a high note with a lot of gain... that's not there when I'm just playing through my amp...
I don't know, what should I do? I'm not very good at coaxing technology to work for me, but so far, I'm not really happy with how it sounds.
The few pedals I do have seem infinitely more useful than that box of tricks.
Quote by IROn 5L1nKY
So, yeah, I just bought one of those a few days ago because I thought it might do the trick for giving me some alternatives to my amp's limited tonal spectrum. My main problem is that I don't have any special effects, like delay and modulation, and my old Peavy Bandit 112 doesn't do more modern metal and rock sounds very well. But alas, I have noticed that I can almost always get better distortion out of my amp alone and the effects have that super annoying little digital clicking sound to them, especially the delay and such. I really notice it when I hold out a high note with a lot of gain... that's not there when I'm just playing through my amp...
I don't know, what should I do? I'm not very good at coaxing technology to work for me, but so far, I'm not really happy with how it sounds.
The few pedals I do have seem infinitely more useful than that box of tricks.

if you only use the delay and some modulation pedals, you'd be better off buying pedals that you like a lot than a Multi FX with sounds you don't mind.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Mess around with the knobs a bit, try to find settings you like and save them in the memory bank. If you got it new and have a warranty, I suggest taking it back. I regret getting my ME-50, but I bought it about 4000 miles away from where I am now. Anyways, put the money towards a better amp or some separate pedals to do what you need and it should do you better.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||