I'm looking into getting my pedals into a pedalboard and I need some more 6 inch or foot long patch cables. I've seen some pictures of peoples' pedalboards where they have these patch cables that look like basically a small silver cylinder plugged into the input and then a thin wire, often colored, coming out and going to another small silver cylinder. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and what they're called?
Thanks a lot!
My Gear
Fender Player's Stratocaster
MXR 10-Band EQ
Blackstar HT-Dual
Moog MF-103 12-Stage Phaser
Boss ME-50
MXR Carbon Copy
Peavey Valveking 112
i might know. they make things that are the ends of cables put together so theres no cable, they come in offset if the pedals arent even. sorry if that doesnt help
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain 1967-1994
It's not those patch cables. And I might get some pedal couplers but most of my pedals have the inputs and outputs on the top instead of sides so those wouldn't work. These ones look kind of like half of a pedal coupler and then a real thin colored wire and then the other half.
My Gear
Fender Player's Stratocaster
MXR 10-Band EQ
Blackstar HT-Dual
Moog MF-103 12-Stage Phaser
Boss ME-50
MXR Carbon Copy
Peavey Valveking 112
dude those dimarzios would work fine... but if ur goin the cheap and noise-filled route, http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Gear-TRS-TRS-Patch-Cable-8Pack?sku=330285 i would assume ur thinkin about these?
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff