Page 1 of 3
I have thick curly hair down to my shoulders. My dad told me he'd give me $250 (the price of a pedal I want) if I shave it off. It took about a year to grow.

I really want this pedal, but I somehow doubt I won't miss the hair. What should I do?
I'm cutting my hair for a job. Just do it hair grows back.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Wish I got $250 when I cut my old hair. You'll get over it, most likely have a whole new look that you'll stay with.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
id cut it for that much bro, i have long curly hair also but hair always grows back man. take the money
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
your dad made you an offer you can't refuse, shave your pubes
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

long hair looks stupid anyway. do it and youll probably get more friends along with the 250$
Hell yeah. I used to have hair to my back, but now I keep it shaved really short.

And $250 bucks makes it a sweet deal.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
pics please
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Babbs
pictures?

I won't post one of myself due to not wanting to become part of some epic meme. But it looks exactly like this.

Cut it. You might even end up liking your new hair (once it grows back to a reasonable length.)

Killing two birds with one stone.
Definitely cut it and take the cash! You'll either want short hair at some point anyway, and if not you can just regrow it and then potentially cut it again for more cash. It will be like a farm of some sorts...
Do it.

Mine was about that long and I got it all cut off a few months ago. I thought it would suck, but I actually prefer it short now.
Get a job, so you can pay for the pedal yourself. There, you get to keep epic hair and a new pedal. Ha, muthaf*ckaz.
Quote by zchavez09
long hair looks stupid anyway. do it and youll probably get more friends along with the 250$

You are the biggest tool on UG. **** you.
Quote by Seaneh
Get a job, so you can pay for the pedal yourself. There, you get to keep epic hair and a new pedal. Ha, muthaf*ckaz.

too young for a job in the states.
Quote by Metallizach
your dad made you an offer you can't refuse, shave your pubes

Good enough to be a sig. ha. Shave it man.
Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave, Shave.

A literal wall of text.
Addendum:

Most girls prefer guys with short hair anyways, it is a realativly well know thing.

Not all of course, but a lot of them do.

Think of it like this:

(Pretty much) Free money and higher chance of sechs.
what would be a good alternative to long hair to wear on my head so i can maintain asshole status?
Quote by itstheman
I won't post one of myself due to not wanting to become part of some epic meme. But it looks exactly like this.

That looks hideous. Cut it, definitely. Money is nice. Pedals are nice. Long hair is stupid.
kill all humans
Quote by itstheman
too young for a job in the states.

Oh, then, uhhhh..............................
I can't believe you even had to ask. Of course do it, that's the easiest $250 you'll ever make, probably.
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
Do it. You might end up liking short hair, and if not, it'll always grow back. Plus if you shave it all off your new hair will be much healthier, really soft and no split-ends. As long as you take care of it anyway.
Quote by whitenihilist
Most girls prefer guys with short hair anyways, it is a realativly well know thing.

I beg to differ. Alot of the girls at my school for some reason like to walk up to me and put their hands in my hair and feel it. It's really awkward.
1. Shave
2. Get $250
3. Grow hair long that dad offers $250 again
4. Shave
5. Rinse, wash, repeat

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
Quote by Dregen
I beg to differ. Alot of the girls at my school for some reason like to walk up to me and put their hands in my hair and feel it. It's really awkward.

When you have a shaved head, thay all want to touch it too. I was in Marine Corps JROTC and I would shave my head every now and then and when I did girls loved to touch it.
Quote by lmihay
Good enough to be a sig. ha. Shave it man.

he should shave his head, then shave his pubes. make a wig out of his pubes and then wear it. and make 250 dollars
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

For some reason, I doubt your father will actually put his money where his mouth is, but if he's serious, then go for it.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
For some reason, I doubt your father will actually put his money where his mouth is, but if he's serious, then go for it.

He is ordering the pedal pre-cutting the hair. But if we don't go straight to the barber shop he'll cancel it before the night is over tommorow.
Page 1 of 3