Page 1 of 3
to start off i cant stand family guy but my god this spin off is one of the worst ever.

anyone watching? thoughts?

oh if there is a thread my bad ill delete this
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
ya i read that thread, the topic is more or less about KOTH being cancelled though
GO Islanders!

still gives peoples opinions on the cleveland show though
™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
Quote by Pud
Slap him as flamboyantly as possible, preferably in front of a large crowd. That'll show him who's in charge.

Quote by TRAG1Ca11YH1p=)
still gives peoples opinions on the cleveland show though

true enough
GO Islanders!

seems like they're trying too hard
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Doesnt seem as funny as family guy tbh. Too much plot not enough random jokes haha...

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
to be honest i chekced out the last 10 minutes and laughed twice which usually beats a new family guys whole episode so i might go far enough to say ill watch it again
I like it!

Clevelands having a montage right now....
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
That was painful >.<
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Why does Seth Macfarlane get three ****ty shows when he can't even make one decent show?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My sig says it all, including the cleveland show.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by element4433
Why does Seth Macfarlane get three ****ty shows when he can't even make one decent show?

This, more or less. Family Guy can be tolerable, but it is SO overrated.

I refuse to watch The Cleveland Show. Not only did it replace the vastly superior King of the Hill, but it just looks completely moronic.
Dam I miss King of the Hill so much.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
It's on? I have no interest in this piece of ****. Much more excited for te Titan Maximum premiere tonight.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
It's all part of Seth McFarlanes plot to overthrow Rupert Murdoch as head jackass at Fox
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I like Family Guy...but I was disappoint with the Cleveland Show
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW KING OF THE HILL WAS FUNNY?

every episode i saw i didnt laugh once. the only thing that made me crack a smile was just out out of it the family actually is.
Quote by zchavez09

every episode i saw i didnt laugh once. the only thing that made me crack a smile was just out out of it the family actually is.

This, i don't find that show funny at all.

The only thing I find funny about that show is the voice acting.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Seth has 3 out of 4 show's on animation domination WTF!!! And the cleveland show won't last these dam spin offs never last.
Cleveland Show's not that funny. At all.

South Park still kicks the ass of all the shows mentioned so far in this thread and always has. =]
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by zchavez09

See, I never really found it the be laugh out loud funny, but it was a very entertaining show. That being said, some of Dale's antics made for some hilarious episodes.
Quote by NO11YOU
Seth has 3 out of 4 show's on animation domination WTF!!! And the cleveland show won't last these dam spin offs never last.

It's gonna take the course of Family Guy and American Dad. It'll be cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons Adult Swim will pick it up then Fox will get it back and it will get ****ing huge.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by zchavez09
to be honest i chekced out the last 10 minutes and laughed twice which usually beats a new family guys whole episode so i might go far enough to say ill watch it again

u r racist
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Meg should have her own show.

Mila Kunis in general should have her own show. It would be called the Mila Kunis hour which involved plenty of rape and sodomy.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by AnEvilWalrus
Cleveland Show's not that funny. At all.

South Park still kicks the ass of all the shows mentioned so far in this thread and always has. =]

HELL YEAH
™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
Quote by Pud
Slap him as flamboyantly as possible, preferably in front of a large crowd. That'll show him who's in charge.

Quote by soundgarden1986
See, I never really found it the be laugh out loud funny, but it was a very entertaining show. That being said, some of Dale's antics made for some hilarious episodes.

This. It wasn't exactly meant to be a straight up comedy. You have to look at it more along the lines of an animated sitcom. You aren't supposed to just laugh constantly throughout the whole show. A lot of the focus is simply on telling a good story with humor mixed in at certain points.
Quote by daytripper75
This. It wasn't exactly meant to be a straight up comedy. You have to look at it more along the lines of an animated sitcom. You aren't supposed to just laugh constantly throughout the whole show. A lot of the focus is simply on telling a good story with humor mixed in at certain points.

Ya, and even then there were still plenty of funny real life situations that have made me lol. Very awesome show and it has a very special place in my heart. :3
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Page 1 of 3