So I bought an xbox 360 on friday and started playing halo 3 on my offline profile. i got a few levels in, and it was good. then today i hooked up an internet cable to the xbox to get a live account. Just a live account, not live gold. so then it updated my xbox to the new interface and everything.

so i made a live account, with a different name than my offline account. I think i turned my offline account into my live account, and changed the name.then it told me i can have 1 month free trial of live gold so i took it. now i played online with my brother for a while, then he went to bed, so i decided to keep going on my campaign. but now its not there

the saved game file is in my HDD, and it says that my live account is the owner of it. my live account has all the achievements from it, but it doesnt have the saved game.

tl;dr: so the question is, does anybody know how to make my saved game accessible from my live account?
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Did you start a new campaign on co-op?

That overwrites your other game.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by jeff541
So I bought an xbox 360 on friday and started playing halo 3 on my offline profile. i got a few levels in, and it was good. then today i hooked up an internet cable to the xbox to get a live account. Just a live account, not live gold. so then it updated my xbox to the new interface and everything.

so i made a live account, with a different name than my offline account. I think i turned my offline account into my live account, and changed the name.then it told me i can have 1 month free trial of live gold so i took it. now i played online with my brother for a while, then he went to bed, so i decided to keep going on my campaign. but now its not there

the saved game file is in my HDD, and it says that my live account is the owner of it. my live account has all the achievements from it, but it doesnt have the saved game.

tl;dr: so the question is, does anybody know how to make my saved game accessible from my live account?

You may not be able too, espcially if you made your online Gamertag different from the original profile name. But the post above me makes a good point too.

EDIT nevermind that last sentence then.

Also, try to recover your gamertag.
Last edited by whitenihilist at Sep 27, 2009,