Hey,

So I just got a new band together and we've had about 5 rehearsals and we just played our first gig. It kinda went bad except for this one song, but I'd like to hear what you have to think of this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQsvcDbB7nw

Thanks in advance!

P.S Sorry for putting the age thing, it's not that I'm trying to impress anybody, but we're so new we don't have a name so I just thought that's what best described us.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
That was pretty good .
If anything u just need to be louder :P and have a better cameraman. Other than that, for a first gig, and only for only have 5 rehearsals that was really good.
Thanks! If you don't mind, could you tell me how we stack up to my old band? I'm not sure which one to stay with. My old band's been together for around 2 years. Here's our site:

www.knaves13.com

It has videos and recordings and stuff.

Anything you want me to comment on?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
You should keep doing both for a few months and see what works out better. See which u get more gigs with and which one looks as though it's gonna get further.
And nah, there's nothing i want u comment on. This was on the front page and I'd finished listening to broken boy soldiers, so i thought i'd check it out.
Last edited by LPDC at Sep 28, 2009,
Haha alright thanks. I have a feeling this new ones gonna go further. There's more energy in it .
Haaaa, nice job bro, I hadn't even heard the song and I was gettin into your cover.

You guys rock, really, it's great to see this kind of music being played by younger guys.

Freaking sweet.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch