is there a site or a pack or anything i can get that has midi for death metal? i can program blast beats and everything no problem, but im not a drummer so i dont know all the different fills, techniques etc. Any ideas?

Also are there any vst's that are like almost the skeleton of Ezdrummer or addictive drums? like you can put your own samples into it instead of using theres?
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Don't know about programs, but I do know constant 16th notes on the kick drum and offbeat snare is fundamental to death metal.
Ezdrummer lets you put your own stuff into it.

Quote by pwrmax
Don't know about programs, but I do know constant 16th notes on the kick drum and offbeat snare is fundamental to death metal.

That's more power metal like.
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...