Kool story, bro....

Thanks!

*ahem*

Allright, so, on Facebook, this girl added me, and she has all these slutty pictures of her on there, and in her info it says "looking for guys in ________ between 18-30.

She has added 4 of my other friends (I know all 4 of them). My name, and all of our mutual friends names start with Br.

She told me to add her on msn, so I did, and she asked how old I was, and I said 17, and she said she was 23, and she asked if I was old enough for sex, and I said yes, and that was the end of the conversation.

Now, like 4 weeks later, she tells me to add her again (I said OK I will even though I knew I had her), and she asks my age, and I say 18, and when I ask her she says she is 24. She aks what region I'm in, and turns out she lives across the city. She then asks me if I workout, and I said yes, because I have been lately (lol).

SO two questions arise from this ongoing experience.

A) How do I continue conversing?

B) Is she some kind of predator that wants to wear my skin and throw me in a pit in *his?* basement? Or is she a legitimate weiner-fiend?
spambot is spambot
or you could **** her and get 62.50 pounds or euros or whatever he is getting for piggy
ಠ_ಠ
Sweet brah sounds like you're in for a rippin case of gonnasyphaherpalaids.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Sounds a little suspicious. Bring a female friend. You know, for protection
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

This is Legit!

v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
If you honestly think any of that is legitimate and you should pursue this further then all I can say is, "Godspeed sir. And good luck."

But seriously, you are going to get drugged and raped by a 50 year old man.