Hey guys, our band hasn't been around for that long, but I thought I'd show you our stuff. Our drummer has to replace his old drumset, so thats why there are crappy sample drums in there. The guitars and bass were recorded with a USB cable through my Zoom pedal, and the screaming was recorded with a rock band mic, so dont expect studio quality :P

Almost forgot the link to our myspace:
www.myspace.com/embracethedisease

Enjoy!
you guys have potential if you:

have more then ONE song with a drum track.

Save money and hit up a studio for better quality tracks

And get rid of that ****ty excuse for a drummer. I'm not usually mean but that durmming was absolutely horrid for the one song that had it.
Guitars:
ESP Kirk Hammet KH-2 (The real deal )
Gibson 1979 L.E. Explorer
Gibson SG Standard - FOR SALE
ESP LTD DJ-600 - FOR SALE
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King Signature Half Stack
Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
Yeah you guys have potential, get some better quality songs, and make your myspace more appealing to the eye.
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
screams are terrible. In fact, this band isn't going anywhere until you get a better vocalist.
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
drums were made with a drum track on fl studio 8, and the screams were recorded with a rock band mic, so that explains the horrible quality.
I'm sorry to hear you don't like our screams, but it's hard to find anyone who can scream in a small place like Parksville. He's better live, trust me.
and thank you all for your feedback. once our drummer gets a kit, we'll be doing some performances, and eventually we'll release an EP with MUCH better quality recordings. look forward to it!
Yeah main problem is definatly the production, get yourselves a good recording and I'll take another listen. Personally I think the level of the vocals should have been slightly lower so the rest of the instrumentation could shine through a little more.
your drummer doesn't have a kit yet? better be subtle and look for a new drummer... with the type of music you play the drummer should atleast be able to play more straight up blast beats and 16th notes patterns on double bass.
Guitars:
ESP Kirk Hammet KH-2 (The real deal )
Gibson 1979 L.E. Explorer
Gibson SG Standard - FOR SALE
ESP LTD DJ-600 - FOR SALE
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King Signature Half Stack
Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
Don't worry, he has experience. He had to sell his other one, but will be getting another one very soon. (mid-October, I'm hoping.)

I agree that the vocals are too loud, and I've played with the EQ to make them lower, I just haven't put it up on myspace yet.