I was trying to put some new pickups in when i discovered a problem, while i was soldering i messed up my toggle switch and now i need a new one. The one i currently have looks like this. Would i be able to get one like this at guitar center or a local guitar shop? They didn't have any that looked like it one the guitar center website. If not what else could i use?
guitar center = weak.

try stewmac i think its called google it.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
guitar center will have it yes, bring that in and they will get you the exact one.
Hey thanks i put it in and my emgs sound great!! Sorry to be a bug but i do have a minor problem, though. I cant run my guitar through my line 6 floor pod. It goes through the amp good but not through the pod. Any ideas?