Hi how is this achieved? My Neo Fuzz is reverse polarity and it's proving to be a real pain to power it with a power supply...
Interviewer: You've said jamming is like having an orgasm.
Neil Young: That's why a lot of my instrumentals are too short!

Fender 1988 68'reissue strat
Orange TT Head
Epi Valve Jr cab
+ many pedals (and many more to come)
i you´ve got a multi pedal adapter, just buy a cable wich (or make it yourself, instead of connecting the two plugs the same way, connect one center with the other's outside contact, etc) has the wiring differently at both ends, so it reverses the polarity from normal to reverse when going to the pedal. hope this makes sense
You lost the game...... again...

Born on the same day as Buckethead.
Coincidence? I don't think so
Thanks for the help but I'm not sure if I understand. Powering my other pedals will be something along these lines if that helps.

Orange TT Head
Epi Valve Jr cab
Sorry to bump, but anyone? Can't find anything on google..

Orange TT Head
Epi Valve Jr cab
when using something like that, you've got a bunch of cables, but usually these cables are connected so that th + pole of one plug is connected to the + of the other plug and the same with the - poles. Now there are separate cables you can buy for under 5 eur,( i found some at my local shop, don't know where to look online, sry) that connect one + pole with the other one's - and vice versa, thus changing the polarity. I'll try to look for online examples.

edit: btw these cables are easy to make yourself, just take one of the regular cables, cut it in half and connect the wires exactly the other way around (there are only 2 so connect one wire to the one it wasn't connected to and vice versa)

EDIT: or you need something like this
http://cgi.ebay.at/DC-POLARITY-CHANGER-Convertitore-Polarita-Pedali-9v-NEW_W0QQitemZ140342060753QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAccessori_per_Chitarra_e_Basso?hash=item20ad09e6d1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_2244wt_1165
████████
████████
████████
Last edited by Skywalker007 at Sep 28, 2009,
pedal power 2+ can do it. There may be others. You need to buy one with isolated outputs, or just run the fuzz off batteries and unplug. Another option is to buy the fuzz its own dedicated power supply (ie: run the fuzz off a 1-spot and run the others off a different 1-spot). I have my germanium fuzz first in my chain and just unplug my guitar cable when I'm done, they don't draw much current at all.
Last edited by pak1351 at Sep 28, 2009,
Cheers for the help! Much appreciated

Orange TT Head
Epi Valve Jr cab