I've been seeing this amp everywhere, not personally, but on tv and clips on the internet, pics and such. It's the Marshall head that is missing the "hall" on the logo, leaving the logo to just say "Mars". It looks like the other half of the word might've been broken off. Anyways, I don't think it can be the same amp in all these instances. It seems like I saw Motorhead have one at some point that just says Mars, and maybe High On Fire. And I just saw it in the "Before The Music Dies" documentary. And other places that I can't recall at the moment. I'm sure I've seen it with a different band at least 10 times. Maybe it's a defect, or some kind of inside joke or story that I don't know about? Can someone help me out here?
..::RIP::..
Randy Rhoads & Dimebag
Some guy on HC was sellin a Randall that he modded to say "anal" LOL
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
lars from rancid has snapped the 'hall' and the first part of the 'M' off so his says 'lars'
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
You sure it just says Mars and not Marsha?? Marsha is a Dave Friedman thing....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
I had a Marshall 1978 JMP W/ a JCM 800 Cab I did that too. The head said Mars and the Cab said Marsha. And I put a Anime sticker on the cab next to it.

Too bad they where stolen from me.......
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
For years I played a snall, then it became a sna due to further damage to the logo.