Page 1 of 2
I wouldn't mind it.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
as long as i have this pic handy...
I have no opinion on this matter.
Aniston looks like a troll in that picture.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Raaaaaaaaaaage!

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Even if you're a fan of Friends they will overdo this movie with melodrama that is completely uncharacteristic of the show it's based on, like every other movie like this.

Will the movie have canned laughter? Otherwise it'll just be surreal.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish

Will the movie have canned laughter? Otherwise it'll just be surreal.

Exactly.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Jennifer Aniston being too famous to play Rachel again? Silly (yet stupidly attractive) bint. Rachel is the character she'll always be remembered for, and you'll never be too famous for "that" character.

I'd go watch it, namely because I quite like Friends, it being the only thing I managed to watch in my 3 years at uni on E4.
Friends is great but they shoulda left it as it was - they ended it pretty well. Oh and why must every thread now have a picture of a strange looking swedish man?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
If they weren't funny in the first place,the solution to it must be to make a film..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Jennifer Aniston being too famous to play Rachel again? Silly (yet stupidly attractive) bint. Rachel is the character she'll always be remembered for, and you'll never be too famous for "that" character.

I'd go watch it, namely because I quite like Friends, it being the only thing I managed to watch in my 3 years at uni on E4.
Isn't "silly(yet stupidly attractive)" the 'character' she's played in everything she's done since friends?
I loved the series, but i don't have very high hopes for the movie, i can't see how it will add anything to it at all.

Plus, Mattew Perrys forehead seems to have become its own biomass.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
The film would be filled with, "Hey fans, remember this from the program?" jokes.
I'd watch it, not at the cinema though.

But if at any point I heard that frikkin awful, annoying, nasally wench utter the words "Oh. My. God." just once, I'd switch it off instantly.
404: Sig not found.
Quote by ChrisN
I'd watch it, not at the cinema though.

But if at any point I heard that frikkin awful, annoying, nasally wench utter the words "Oh. My. God." just once, I'd switch it off instantly.

So, you'd watch about 3 minutes of it, then?
Love the series, and probably will watch the movie. Haven't got any high hopes for it though, these things tend to end up slightly mediocre

Quote by Daily Mail
The source added: 'As the biggest star of the Friends franchise, Jennifer can't help but look at what's happened with Sarah Jessica Parker and the Sex And The City film and be a little jealous.

I always thought she was the least funny one

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by MushroomBomb
Love the series, and probably will watch the movie. Haven't got any high hopes for it though, these things tend to end up slightly mediocre

I always thought she was the least funny one

Yea, but she has the biggest tits.
I don't see why the title says "Jennifer Aniston and the gang" because many others would I consider also quite famous.

Matthew Perry played quite a big number of roles after Friends, David did that giraffe in Madagascar.
DeVillains!
Quote by MightyAl
So, you'd watch about 3 minutes of it, then?
Unfortunately, I think that would more than likely be the truth.

Edit: ^ I agree. I've always considered Cox and Schwimmer to be the main people from Friends.
Last edited by ChrisN at Sep 28, 2009,
The article says "within the next 18 months"
The article was written 14 months ago.

So it's probably bull sh*t, since we would of heard something by now.
MushroomEDIT: ^^ Yes. Yes it does

Quote by Ylasto
I don't see why the title says "Jennifer Aniston and the gang" because many others would I consider also quite famous.

Matthew Perry played quite a big number of roles after Friends, David did that giraffe in Madagascar.

Matthew Perry played a lot, but nothing as big as Jennifer Aniston, obviously. Matt Le Blanc sort of had the Joey-thing before slightly retiring from showbiz. Courteney Cox had... Dirt, I guess. Lisa Kudrow just does lots of wierd independent movies and underground stuff. And David is (to me, at least) more known for his directing than for the other stuff he's done since Friends.

I mean, I can see why the title says "Jennifer Aniston and the gang", but it's a fairly dumb title. It's like specially mentioning the one person that didn't have any more part in the success of the show

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Last edited by MushroomBomb at Sep 28, 2009,
Quote by MushroomBomb

Matthew Perry played a lot, but nothing as big as Jennifer Aniston, obviously. Matt Le Blanc sort of had the Joey-thing before slightly retiring from showbiz. Courteney Cox had... Dirt, I guess. Lisa Kudrow just does lots of wierd independent movies and underground stuff. And David is (to me, at least) more known for his directing than for the other stuff he's done since Friends.

I mean, I can see why the title says "Jennifer Aniston and the gang", but it's a fairly dumb title. It's like specially mentioning the one person that didn't have any more part in the success of the show

Exactly IMO:

Joey > Chandler > Phoebe > Monica > Ross > Every other character in Friends > Rachel
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
Exactly IMO:

Joey > Chandler > Phoebe > Monica > Ross > Every other character in Friends > Rachel

No one is funnier than Chandler
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Theres a more recent article than this i read yesterday they say bout 2011 will be the release date.

Actually they have all had success, David has been HUGE on the stage and he played a giraffe lol,
Jennifer Aniston has been in marley and me, bruce almighty, along came polly all good films (yes im a girl )
lisa i believe is the producer for the new series of "whose line is it anyway".
cox is as big as ever with a planned "scream 4" coming out..
perry not great tbh but was in "17 again " scrubs and that film with bruce willis, i think his show just got cancelled though
i actually think that matt has been the least successful of the lot!!! he continued the joey thing but thats just been cancelled..... even though i liked him the most!!

i would love to see the film.. i know it wont be as good as the series and hope for the love of god they put canned laughs in it
Quote by MushroomBomb

Did you just reword that from the article?
It was a sitcom. I would watch it on tv for free, but to have to pay 8 bucks at at the movies? no
Quote by funny_page
Theres a more recent article than this i read yesterday they say bout 2011 will be the release date.

Actually they have all had success, David has been HUGE on the stage and he played a giraffe lol,
Jennifer Aniston has been in marley and me, bruce almighty, along came polly all good films (yes im a girl )
lisa i believe is the producer for the new series of "whose line is it anyway".
cox is as big as ever with a planned "scream 4" coming out..
perry not great tbh but was in "17 again " scrubs and that film with bruce willis, i think his show just got cancelled though
i actually think that matt has been the least successful of the lot!!! he continued the joey thing but thats just been cancelled..... even though i liked him the most!!

i would love to see the film.. i know it wont be as good as the series and hope for the love of god they put canned laughs in it

I lol'd
Quote by Adam Scott
I have seen the series about 10 times over thanks to E4

I think everyone has.

I think this will be pretty good, hopefully it will be anyway.
Quote by Adam Scott
I have seen the series about 10 times over thanks to E4
Only 10? Late-comer
I will only watch a Friends movie if their characters are in a plane crash and all have severe disabilities. Now that would be interesting.
RULE BRITANNIA
Page 1 of 2