Page 1 of 3
Express your feelings for the love of your life, whatever/whomever that may be.

Me, I love my girlfriend. She's everything I've ever wanted in a person, and I'm so glad we've had a great half a year together so far. She's very funny, doesn't mind acting like a dork, calls me out on my BS, is sweet and thoughtful, and I find her very attractive. I've never loved anyone or anything so much as I love her. She inspires me to write poetry and music and to always give my best in the things I do, to be the man she needs me to be.

Alright, Pit, it's your turn! Tell us about the love of your life!
Well, Kjell, I feel I have to take this opportunity and express my love for you. You're everything I ever wanted; you're smart, funny, dresses like a god and you've shot atleast 15 nazis in the last 13 months. I love you, Kjell.

I love you too, man!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Love of my life pretty much hates me because I cheated on her, but still that was before I ever cared about her..

I love her lots and I won't rest until we're together again.
Pretty much all I can say in the pit anyway.
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Basketball is the love of my life, forever and always
a little lost.....
Quote by Holy Katana
Naw, never even had a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Your girlfriend is purdy, though.

Thanks.

I also said "anything", which includes waffles, guitars, pina coladas and nice walks on the beach during sunset, etc etc etc.
To an anonymous girl...

You know, the distance seems to wither away when I think about you, and I really want to visit some time, really really want to.

God I feel really ****in sappy right now. I need to play some metal to get out of this, cuz the funny thing is if she looks enough, she may actually see it.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I have a girlfriend but calling her the love of my life is stupid.

EDIT: I meant because of my age
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Sep 28, 2009,
Quote by Venice King
I have a girlfriend but calling her the love of my life is stupid.

That's too bad. Of all the girls I've met and/or dated, she's the only one I have ever pictured marrying, and I like the idea, though it would be a few years down the road.

EDIT: Just saw your edit. What's your age? If you're young, I guess I can see why. If you're old, I guess you've been with quite a few women.
Last edited by dudius at Sep 28, 2009,
Quote by Minkaro
What is this...love?

Baby don't.... hurt me?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
dear imaginary zombie lewis caroll who lives in my worst nightmares, i love you like the sun and the moon, and like the trees and like all that crap.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Fassa Albrecht. As so obviously demonstrated by Venice King's sig
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Minkaro
What is this...love?

Not sure. I know what platonic love is, but what is love?

baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.
hey pit this is i think the apt place to put forth this condition f mine....me n my girlfriend have been madly in love for four years now....things have been going great...we hardly ever fight...
but last night she called me up n told me that she had slept with another guy the night before..she ws completely depressed n felt sorry about it....i have pretty much forgiven her n accepted that it was a mistake...now the thing is that her act is bothering me quite a lot...i dont know if everything wud be the same as it was before...how do i get over it...please help...
Quote by breeder666
hey pit this is i think the apt place to put forth this condition f mine....me n my girlfriend have been madly in love for four years now....things have been going great...we hardly ever fight...
but last night she called me up n told me that she had slept with another guy the night before..she ws completely depressed n felt sorry about it....i have pretty much forgiven her n accepted that it was a mistake...now the thing is that her act is bothering me quite a lot...i dont know if everything wud be the same as it was before...how do i get over it...please help...

OWNED.

And take it to the relationship thread in the pit.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by breeder666

****, we need to revive the hugging thread! Where's Metaldud when you need him?

Um....well, if you love her you can forgive her but if you truly forgive her you can't EVER bring it up. Don't use it against her, don't ask about it, not a peep. If she's acting weird about it then she probably feels either guilt or pain, perhaps both. She needs to forgive herself if she's ever going to love you the same. She's also gonna have to earn your trust a little bit, though you can't be harsh or stubborn. She's also probably gonna have to learn to trust herself not to cheat again. Worst case scenario: she may feel guilty because she hasn't fully turned away from the idea of cheating, which is dangerous. You can't force her to be faithful, you have to let her make a decision on her own. But you can't set yourself up for a letdown, the decision pretty much rests on her shoulders.

It's hard, but people can get past it.
Not my love of my life, but i'm getting accustomed to my boss. Really want to take her out on a date, but the whole her being my boss thing is kind of holding me back. :/
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by breeder666

Relationship thread!

But please, please, before you take it there, make the post legible.
a little lost.....
Quote by dudius
That's too bad. Of all the girls I've met and/or dated, she's the only one I have ever pictured marrying, and I like the idea, though it would be a few years down the road.

EDIT: Just saw your edit. What's your age? If you're young, I guess I can see why. If you're old, I guess you've been with quite a few women.

I'm 18, I still think it is way to early to state who is the love of my life.

Quote by Ed Hunter
Fassa Albrecht. As so obviously demonstrated by Venice King's sig

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
***s D=

The pit is not a place of love, but vile funkyness, get with the times, sheesh.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
I'm 17 and ive only had 2 real legit GF's. However, i do think that i have found my soulmate.
EVERYTHING about her...is perfect. I dont have any issues with anything, and i could deff see myself growing old with her.
Love her to bits.
Maybe love her too much.
But I do.
<3
Quote by breeder666

Sleep with another girl..that will help
the love of my life is my ibanez. her name is samantha. She is jewel blue.
She's all i need apart from my knife, and a towel. And UG of course.
I feel a different love towards all the different parts of her. Don't do drugs guys. It makes things hurt.
Quote by webbtje
It's a way of feeling.

...So what's all the fuss about?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I think my boyfriend is a pretty cool guy. eh kisses my lips and doesn't afraid of anything.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Holy Katana
Oh, you have a boyfriend now?

This is news to me.

Are you talking to me?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by Holy Katana
Yessir.

Then yes, I do have a boyfriend.

>.>.

<.<.
Quote by shattamakar

Page 1 of 3