First let me say that I totally love UG. It's helped me better my guitar playing significantly. But I can't seem to find an equivalent website for the drums. Does anyone in The Pit know of a decent website that has drum tabs and forums?
its in here.

*points meaningfully to your heart*
I have no opinion on this matter.
Nien, unless people write in the drum tab in like guitar pro or something, i'm not aware of any websites that have drum tabs
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
funnily enough, UG now has drum tabs.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Okay my mistake they do have drum tabs on the site
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
sell your drums and by a guitar.

or carry my amp like a good little drummer
mxtabs should have em, but they smell like a bag of chodes.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by innertom
sell your drums and by a guitar.

or carry my amp like a good little drummer

I cant help you man.
a little lost.....
Quote by mcfreaki
funnily enough, UG now has drum tabs.

I was not aware of that. Thanks.

My only problem now is that there's no place to discuss drum techniques here. I mean I can come to The Pit, but c'mon, that's like asking your plumber for help with brain surgery.
Quote by yoduh4077
I was not aware of that. Thanks.

My only problem now is that there's no place to discuss drum techniques here. I mean I can come to The Pit, but c'mon, that's like asking your plumber for help with brain surgery.

One step at a time, my friend. Check out the drum tabs or a Guitar Pro tab of the song. GP tabs are likely to have the drum parts filled in too.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I asked this a while ago...But to be honest in terms of forums a good handful of UG-ers know a good deal about drums.

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
I think that UG should have a drum forum too. It's too the point where UG is more of a music enthusiast/musician website now and many UGers play other instruments as well. Same as that arcade idea, i think it that UG could only get better.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I am lucky enough to have people that wanted me to drum with them with no actual drumming experience, personally i don't like using the interweb for drumming techniques I ask my drummer friends about their opinion on how to play something. I would rather trust people i know over randoms found within the internetz.
I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea...