Yay!! yes. YAY!

Ok i need tips good ones, my band is playing in a small cafe and we actually even get paid, the sad thing is we get to play 3 songs and these are what our frontman chose :

For Whom The Bell Tolls
Iron Man
Seven Nation Army (WTF?)

Tell me what we should do about this.

EDIT: It is on friday.
happy for you bro, make sure you practice the **** out of them, even though they are easyish songs, just make sure it's flawless
Anything from Nirvana...

Well song that most ppl will recognize..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Play something heavy like I Cum- sorry I mean Conquer All. That'd be a real surprise to them.
Edit: Also YOU LUCKY BASTARD. I can't even get in a band let alone be in one that gets/paid. I mean I kind of am in one but we don't have a drummer and we've never actually gotten together to play at all...

...****ing blows.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Last edited by gridlockSG400 at Sep 28, 2009,
Getting paid? Sweet.

Just practice the shiz out of them.
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Quote by gridlockSG400
Play something heavy like I Cum- sorry I mean Conquer All. That'd be a real surprise to them.

Better yet, play a mix of both songs, name it I Cum Blood While Conquering All.
Thanks people, one question ive been playing these three songs for about 5 months regularly, is that practice enough?
Quote by KreatorRage
Better yet, play a mix of both songs, name it I Cum Blood While Conquering All.

Better yet... combine a few more of your songs. I Cum Iron Blood While Conquering All Man's Nation
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by gridlockSG400
Better yet... combine a few more of your songs. I Cum Iron Blood While Conquering All Man's Nation

woah... epic...

uhuuhuhuuhu.. this is cool.
Hammer smasheddddddddddd faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee da da da duhduh da da da
would be epic lol hammer smashed face in a cafe wow
DROP IT
Quote by epcifail
Thanks people, one question ive been playing these three songs for about 5 months regularly, is that practice enough?

Do you have them recorded so we can listen?

Hard to say otherwise.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Practice the crap out of everything..
My first gig.. Didn't go too well.
Two of the 5 people didn't even practice much.. -_-
Quote by Nexium
Do you have them recorded so we can listen?

Hard to say otherwise.

Na, i play bass, recording is a bitch.. so never tried..
Quote by epcifail

I certainly hope so.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Minus the unfunny rape comment, I agree. You're going to clear out a cafe with that setlist.

It wasn't intended to funny. It's intended to assert dominance.