Calling avid death metal fans out there! I heard a sweet song at my metal club last Saturday where the singing / growling on the chorus [or the build up to the chorus] sounds like the lyrics from that Tatu song 'All the Things She Said'. It's the same vocal pattern: dududududuuu-dududududuuu & the guitar is doing the but getting higher an higher. & no it's not That Berzerker cover of it haha. Sorry if this dosen't make too much sense but my memory is really hazy of it I was a little bit drunk. ****ing kickass song whoever it was by. I just would really like know who done it because it's raking my brain like when you watch a movie & think 'what film have I seen that he / she was in?'
Yeah I wasn't very specific man. Gaaah it's killing me. Might have to ask the DJ at the club.

The guitars sound like thay are doing the du-du-du-du-duuu bit by muting the notes of a powerchord 4 times & then letting the chord play open on the duuu bit, & it does that & gets higher & higher while the growling is following the same rhythm. The growling is very fast & sounds like he's going rob-rob-rob-rob-raaaa along to the guitar as it's pretty deep growling but you can 70% make out what he's saying. lol. I can't really expect anyone to know the sound through my vague description. You prob think I'm bonkers haha.
Christ Deformed - Black Dahlia Murder?

That doesn't fit your description at all, still it could fit. Check it out. Great song.
I once wrote a song that sounded a bit like that. It was shit.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by jibran
Christ Deformed - Black Dahlia Murder?

That doesn't fit your description at all, still it could fit. Check it out. Great song.
Nah, the singing right at the start nearly sounds like the vox on this song tho'! Just a bit deeper & they'd be spot on. But yeah that's a good song. Black Dhalia are quite good. That & Nocturnal are my faves.
Try Preists of Sodom by Cannibal Corpse, although I don't know why I'm even posting because this whole thing is ridiculous
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
While we're on the topic, can anyone help me figure this song out?
It goes like, dudu duu dudu duuu dudii dududu doo do dooo duudu dudu dudodido.

Anyone?
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
^Take A Chance On Me.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by valdean
While we're on the topic, can anyone help me figure this song out?
It goes like, dudu duu dudu duuu dudii dududu doo do dooo duudu dudu dudodido.

Anyone?
I wasn't being that vague for **** sake. At least I added a description along with it. ****ing grow up tosser. & I think I'd know if it was CC.
Quote by Cannibal Corpse
I wasn't being that vague for **** sake. At least I added a description along with it. ****ing grow up tosser. & I think I'd know if it was CC.

i'm quite sure you won't get any help now.
Quote by SheepDogs
i'm quite sure you won't get any help now.
Yes well I wouldn't react like that if members didn't write sarcastic remarks just because they're on the internet.

Quote by wh0racLe
Hour of Penance - Hideously Conceived ???
Nah it's not them, ****ing good band though. I'm gonna look into them. Thanks trying though.

Considering the vocals & guitar sound of Dethklok I think it might be by them.
Last edited by Cannibal Corpse at Sep 28, 2009,
The internet without sarcasm would be rubbish. Deal with it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by Cannibal Corpse
Yeah it was I found it. It's Face Fisted by Dethklok. I can relax now.

It's Wormphlegm.

Well, it should be
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ