I was messing around yesterday And mashed up my middle pick-up pretty good, My guitar is a Left Handed HSS strat copy, the Humbucker is coil tapped.
I play hard rock and blues and some emo pop (30 Seconds to mars etc)
Budget is only a minor concern.

What new pick-ups do you guys and gals recomend??
Guitars:
Fame Forum 3
Aria STG-004
Ashton Acoustic

Amps:
Bugera V22
Drive CD-10

Effects:
Boss ME-50

Quote by Kanthras
2/10

No fire extinguisher reference, unoriginal, no Militia flamebait, disappointing.

Bugera Users Militia
Last.fm
A new amp, not new pickups - it's simply not a worthwile expense at this stage.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
A new amp, not new pickups - it's simply not a worthwile expense at this stage.

this

..but what do you mean by 'mashed up my middle pickup pretty bad' ?

if its broken and you need a new one, but don't have unlimited funds, I'd still recomend looking for a new amp, and maybe getting budget aftermarket pickups.

look for a used (or even new) Epiphone Valve junior. it's a decent little amp, and you can buy the head for like, $150 (I think I got mine for $130..). it's decent stock, but if you're comfortable enough to change pickups, do a bit more reading, and the VJ is a great amp when modded.
theres lots of other low-ish price tube amps out there, but imo, the VJ is the best 'bang for your buck', especially if you're comfortable with modding..

then for pickups, if you need an immediate cheap-ish replacement, check out the pickups from guitarfetish.com
they're relatively low-priced, but pretty good for the price.

but.. more info on what happened?
Quote by james4
this

..but what do you mean by 'mashed up my middle pickup pretty bad' ?

if its broken and you need a new one, but don't have unlimited funds, I'd still recomend looking for a new amp, and maybe getting budget aftermarket pickups.

look for a used (or even new) Epiphone Valve junior. it's a decent little amp, and you can buy the head for like, $150 (I think I got mine for $130..). it's decent stock, but if you're comfortable enough to change pickups, do a bit more reading, and the VJ is a great amp when modded.
theres lots of other low-ish price tube amps out there, but imo, the VJ is the best 'bang for your buck', especially if you're comfortable with modding..

then for pickups, if you need an immediate cheap-ish replacement, check out the pickups from guitarfetish.com
they're relatively low-priced, but pretty good for the price.

but.. more info on what happened?

This guy...