Page 1 of 2
So........

There's this girl in my class, I've known her for 5 years (unfortunately) and she's an utter b!tch.

She is stupid stuck up French twat who hates me (which as a result makes me hate her).

Lately the only thing she has said to me (we don't to each other much) is: "shut up", "**** off", "arsehole".

Now she says these thing even when I do nothing at all (which is most of the time).

Today for example, she was going through a magazine with a friend, I looked at the title and said it's quite an old one, she then replies....wait for it..... "shut up you asshole".

10 minutes later, she needs a phone to call someone, after asking every person, she suddenly acts nice towards me and asks me to which I replied "sorry, can't, I'm an asshole" she the said that she didn't mean it and then I just said "you call me names for no reason so now I'm giving you a reason".

How the hell do you deal with these people?!?!?!?!? total prats who are full of themselves!

I tried ignoring her, doesn't work, I tried so many things and nothing worked (being nice, ignoring, playing along, sinking down to her level......)

What would you have done in my situation? What do you do when people like this piss you off?

TL;DR: Stupid girl who thinks she's the best hates me because I don't kiss her arse like all the other guys do, she always calls me names that can really get me down and ruin fun moments, what would you do?

I failed at rape but I might give it another go
Posting now so the first post isn't "cool rant brah" or something similar.

Put a laxative in her food at lunch.

VVVVVVVVVVV

<3
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Last edited by andrew12398 at Sep 28, 2009,
cool story bro

woohoo 1st

edit: ^^^^
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Last edited by salrap10 at Sep 28, 2009,
Cvnt Pvnt.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Aww, she digs you.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She obviously fancies you idiot.

Get in there (make sure the French chick has a wash first tho)
She probably likes you if she's craving this much attention from you.
Quote by Misticalz
Aww, she digs you.

Precisely! Don't they tell you this sort of thing in grade school?
Quote by thedefrockednun
Believe me, I KNOW that she doesn't fancy me....

I KNOW

How do you KNOW?
I think she's in love with you. Try fiddling the truth out of her when she's drunk.
Quote by thedefrockednun

I KNOW

Well just beat her up then see if she is still into you. Acid test.
Speak to her in riddles at all times, eventually she'll get confused and stop talking to you. Or pull out a blood covered knife, stare from it to her and then say "one of these days ..." and put it back in your pocket every time she talks to you.
Instead of calling her a b*tch, you should look for the reasons behind this statement -

She is stupid stuck up French twat who hates me (which as a result makes me hate her).

Obviously she dislikes you for a reason, and I don't know that it's because "You don't kiss her arse."

Other than that, you're in highschool, and that's what kids act like- both you and her. You're butthurt because she's butthurt, and you're both complaining about it. Let it go.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Instead of calling her a b*tch, you should look for the reasons behind this statement -

Obviously she dislikes you for a reason, and I don't know that it's because "You don't kiss her arse."

Other than that, you're in highschool, and that's what kids act like- both you and her. You're butthurt because she's butthurt, and you're both complaining about it. Let it go.

This is the first time in over year that I have reacted to one of her statements.
So........

There's this guy in my class, I've known him for 5 years (unfortunately) and he's a total dick.

He is a stupid stuck up twat who hates me (which as a result makes me hate him).

Lately the only thing he has said to me (we don't to each other much) is: "shut up", "**** off", "arsehole".

Now he says these things even when I do nothing at all (which is most of the time).

Today for example, I saw he was looking at the title of the magazine, and that asshole said "that's old" so I said "shut up asshole"

10 minutes later, I need a phone to call someone, after asking every person, I suddenly act nice towards him and ask him to use his phone, which he replied "sorry, can't, I'm an asshole" then I said I didn't mean it and he said "you call me names for no reason so now I'm giving you a reason".

How the hell do you deal with these people?!?!?!?!? total prats who are full of themselves!

I tried ignoring him, doesn't work, I tried so many things and nothing worked (being nice, ignoring, playing along, sinking down to his level......)

What would you have done in my situation? What do you do when people like this piss you off?

TL;DR: Stupid guy who thinks he's the best hates me because I don't kiss his ass, he always calls me names that can really get me down and ruin fun moments, what would you do?

mmmmmmmmmmm
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Put her back in the kitchen.

or behind the ironing board

or some other sexist thing.
Well you can try to confront her in a mature manner and talk things out... ah screw that, spit in her food you'll feel better.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

Quote by JackalUK
Are you a monstrous racist?

Hate to shatter your ego....

...but FRENCH isnt a race
Screw laxitives, you know when people are recovering from cancer or something and they get given artificicial hormones? Nick somones, then slip them in her food.

I dont know what will happen, but maybe her voice will break and she'l grow a tash and generally get very hairy. I dont know if it will work, but take a picture each day for a month (and slip it in her food each day for a month), then post the pics in order with her getting progresivly more manly each time.

The first pic, before she becomes manly, she needs to be wearing no or very few clothes for full effect.

Quote by lucertia.
Hate to shatter your ego....

...but FRENCH isnt a race

Tour de France is. Close enough.
Additionally - if you've known her for five (5) years and still don't know why she thinks you're an anus, then you probably are.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by thedefrockednun

I KNOW

Women =irrational beings

I agree, she probably has the hots for you

Besides, whats the worse that can happen?

She calls you an asshole again?
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Page 1 of 2